C h a p t e r F o u r t e e n .5

-Ive got too lazy to fancy the titles. Maybe I'll do it later.
-I kinda got nervous and put off this chapter lol. Idk how to flirt, so quiet boy flirts with actions and I hope this turned out well.
-I've decided they knot. Like omegaverse.

-

 You shivered feeling the strange ripples of going through the wall, subconsciously twisting and cuddling closer to the large man's chest. A low whine escaped your throat as your wrapped your arms around his shoulder. Pushing your body closer to his.

 It was cold, their portal home was always cold. It was nothing but giant empty room after empty room made of marble and gold. 

  You shuttered as his grip tightens, holding your body closer to his. You looked with blurry vision, sleep trying to steal you from his grasp- his plans.  You blink a couple of times in quick succession before reaching up to rub one of your eyes. The blinding lights dim as he walks farther down the hallway. His blue eyes stared straight ahead. 

  "Peirce... Where are you taking me..." You frowned softly, unrecognizing your own coarse voice. Your throat is sore from lack of use and hydration. 

  He glances down at you, real quick, before looking ahead again. "Shh... They don't know you're in here...

  Tilting your head in confusion, You glare at him, understanding the other boys was what he meant. Is she not allowed in here? Is he gonna get in trouble for bringing her in here?  

  "That wasn't my question..."

  He glances at you again, the corners of his lips quirking up into a soft smile. Though it was closer to a shy smirk than a boyish grin. You wrap your arms around him tighter as one of his arms disappears from under you to open a door.

  You gasp softly at the display before you. It was a HUGE but low-sitting table with at least 3 layers. The bottom layer contained actual meals. Steaks, burgers, spaghetti, mashed potatoes the likes. The second table was fresh. Fruits and veggies are arranged in a beautiful display, some whole some in baskets like a fruit bouquet. The top layer was desserts, cakes, cookies, and pies. There were lots of things you either didn't know the name of or knew it was from Daemos.

  He sits you down gently on a really expensive-looking but absolutely comfortable cushion. It was silky and crimson red with golden tassels. Except you had a feeling it was real gold.

He sat on a similar one next to you, just, somehow, bigger. You watch in awe as he pulls out a fourth, tinier table. This time, one on wheels. You watch as, by hand, he squeezes oranges into a wine glass.

  By now, your brain was fully awake, although you couldn't tell if you were dreaming like you did with Leif. There was something so surreal and unusual about this situation that you just watched with your jaw dropped and eyes wide. You watched as he twisted his body and squeezed the orange, causing his biceps to flex. For a moment, you wondered if he did that on purpose. 

  You looked up at his face and notice his eyes move away from you quickly as if he was watching you.  

  You don't have time to contemplate as he's handing you the glass, you smile and shake your head when you notice the pulp and juice all over his hands- and ultimately on your glass. 

  You take the glass anyway, noticing him watching you intently as you bring the glass to your lips. Taking a small sip of the orange juice and moaning softly. "This is really good?" You mutter, taking a much bigger swig. 

  "Grew them here." He answers shortly, so you test the waters. Tilting the glass back a little too far, feigning ignorance as the orange liquid dripped down your neck, and between your cleavage. Staining your top.