C h a p t e r T h r e e: 𝙰𝚟𝚊'𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚕

⚠️ Changes 07/09/2022:
-Changed POV from "I, me, we" to "You,her, (your name)"
-added more MC character building
-fixed some typos
-added two space paragraph begining spacers
-changed any insert designated (letter)/(letter) into [Word]
-Im gonna say Ava (and by default, you) is 23.

---

  You stared blankly at the pale ceiling, Ava holding a Pillow over her head. "That's it!" You mumbled, tossing the blanket off, the cold air of you fan blowing your nightgown a little as you quietly made your way out of the room. "Be careful!" Ava half whispered, half yelled, muffled by the pillow.

  You got to the bathroom door and raised your fist to knock on the painted wood only for it to stop. You believe it was Rhys's voice you heard, Rhys and some old lady. You couldn't make out any actual words, still kinda out of it from just waking up, but you did hear Asch's name as well as Pierce's.

  The sounds completely stopped, but then the flushing happened again. Sighing, you rose your fist again and knocked, loud enough for him to hear you, quiet enough you wouldn't wake the others. It was quiet for a moment, but then you heard the clicking of his shoes against the tile. The door opened and you looked up at the taller male through foggy, half-lidded eyes.

"What on earth are you doing?" He paused shock, and possibly worry on his face.

  "I-I-I didn't mean t-" He stuttered, you notice his hand twitching at the side. It was like he wasn't use to having to explain himself. The signs of someone higher up on the chain not knowing what to do when their status no longer held much value.

  "Just get out and go to sleep." You heaved a heavy sigh, closing your eyes, body waving slightly as you tried falling asleep where you stood. Nearly falling over, you jolted back awake... For the most part.

Looking between the bathroom and Rhys, you blinked slowly. "Oh yeah, whenever me or Ava go in here, stay out unless told otherwise, or I'll invert your ribcage." You whispered your threat, although it was obvious he didn't actually take it to heart. Your state of lucidity making you come off as friendly and not threatening.

   "Y-yes!" You blinked slowly again, and turned around, the thumping of his feet following behind the soundless glide of yours.

  You made your way back to the bedroom, the constant whirring of the fan lulling you back to sleep. The second you touched your soft blankets, you were out like a light.

  "AH!" You yelled, rolling off the bed at the sound of Ava's high pitched screaming. You laid on the floor, feeling a little nauseous from being scared awake. Once you had calmed down and regained control of your breath, you looked up at what had taken your place on the bed. Green...

  'Leif right, yeah I think so.'

  You stood up, towering over the figure laying in your spot and shoved the heel of you foot on the center of his back. He arched away from you, eyes wide as quickly jumped into his knees to face you. You glared at him, and lunged for the man, and he was quickly escorted out of the room by Rhys.

  Grumbling to yourself about a long day, you dug through the dresser. White, cat thigh highs, the modified mary janes, a high-waisted, pleated white fade to pink mini skirt, with a long sleeve, pastel pink, strawberry milk sweater tucked in. Your hair was in pigtails like yesterday, bangs over your eyes, and a pastel pink fake leather choker with a pink cow charm, as well as another pastel pink fake leather thigh strap.

  You stared blankly at everyone talk after you left the room, while Johnny glared at the pizza in his food dish. 'do we no longer have cat food?'