C h a p t e r S e v e n: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝙱𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚜!

-November 25th, 2020: I have court in the morning, so I figured, just in case I get sent to Juvie for two weeks, I'll get another chapter In.
-December 20th, 2020: I ended up not finishing it, but I didn't go to Juvie and I have court again in February :(

-Lmao, you can tell from where the November update was to the December update.
07/10/2022: probably not anymore.

⚠️ Changes 07/10/2022:
-Changed POV from "I, me, we" to "You,her, (your name)"
-added more MC character building
-fixed some typos
-added two space paragraph begining spacers
-changed any insert designated (letter)/(letter) into [Word]
-Im gonna say Ava (and by default, you) is 23.

---

 "Remember The camera for that Instagram stuff you did?" "Not really." Wasn't that like, exactly a week ago?

 You sighed, still in your pj's as you watched Ava and Rhys work on the OLD camera. You were leaning against the window, sitting on the floor due to pure boredom. You watched as Leaf came over, crouched on the ground, squeezed and patted your thighs a little, before laying his head on them and watching Ava and Rhys with you. It was weird in the beginning, but you began to accept that he was a HUGE thigh guy.

  "Finally... It's done..." She exclaimed, whipping sweat off her brow. Leif stood up allowing you to stand up. "[Name], go get dressed!" You looked down at your PJ's and sighed. "Mm, okay." You made your way to the bedroom and got some clothes. You put on a Sakura Blossom and goldfish print lolita style kimono dress. You don't remember the last time you wore this... You think it was at that time you went to a festival in japan... You don't remember exactly... Could have been china town... Which isn't in Asia but... New York? Where the fuck is China town?

   You walked into the living room to see Noi holding the couch above his head with one hand and getting ready to set it down. "[Name], perfect, sit in the middle with me." You hummed, making your way over there, pressing the dress to your underside, and sitting down, smoothing it out you watched Ava finish with the camera, the boys behind you two as she made her way to sit down.

  Your fingers twitch, and you looked at the bend that led to the front door. No sooner did Ava's fathers bust into the room, throwing the camera- it was on SIGHT. "What's going on," You whispered, being pulled up with Ava, and away from the group of boys that have been living with you two for around a month and a half.

  You stared incredulously, as the realization of where their brains wandered caught up to you...

  'I mean... with them... I wouldn't mind... Not at all... I even told Ava the other day when I was half asleep, BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT!'

  Devin found out about Asch's magic so Ava had one of the boys knock the two-out, which included her for some reason, would have included you to.

   "NO!" You yelped, dodging the mans hand and Asch started yelling at him.

  You watched Leif crouch over Ava, holding a hand out over head. Soon, you saw a light-green light come from Leif's hand as he brought Ava back... Somehow. Once she regained an appropriate amount of consciousness, she had the boys move them to the hallway and made the boys hide. 

  You watched nervously as Noi didn't hide properly, coming back out to get something, and Pierce followed, trying to get Noi back in, only for both of Ava's fathers to walk into the room, catching the two boys.

  Your facial expression remained neutral as Noi ended up introducing himself as Ava's boyfriend, Peirce awkwardly following Noi's footsteps and doing the same, but as yours, when they(her dads) turned to him. Ava on the other hand looked absolutely petrified. Luckily, they seemed to take it surprisingly well. Hmm... Suspicious.

  You tried hard to keep your expression neutral, as that's how it usually is around these two even when talking about these kinds of topics, but internally you wanted to scream. Scream so loud, the glass shattered and the cops were called by an annoying neighbor that would call the cops if you didn't unlock your door correctly. See, with these two, you're able to talk about stuff like Sex Educational type things, no sugar coating- just fine... But the second a hot, tall, stoic, kinda dumb but kinda smart, hot guy that you may or may not genuinely be attracted to suddenly introduces themselves as my boyfriend, it's weird. Like, who or why would anyone be into you?! Other than yourself of course. You'd so date yourself if you could.(Ego, again).

  Peirce and you just kinda, stayed quiet on the sideline while Ava and Noi bounced off each other when talking to Andrew and Devin. "[Name]! Honey!" You jumped, surprised by Devin wrapping his arms around you, lifting you off the ground, your legs dangling as he shook you side to side in a bear hug. "Why didn't you tell us!!! These boys are basically the mirrored version of you two!" He paused, taking in Pierce's tall and built appearance, dark clothes, and tattooed arm, then my short, slim(it's the drugs) appearance in bright clothes. "Well... Personality-wise... Either way, It's so cute!!" "Uh, ahaha... Must have... Slipped my mind, I'm uh... Sorry." You laughed nervously as he finally set you down. 

  "We should go on a date sometime, the six of us!" Devin gasped at what his lover said, seemingly LOVING the idea.

  Once you finally got a moment to breath, Ava and you quickly went to explain to the other Daemos what was happening, and when the thought finally clicked with them, they didn't seem so happy, kicking Ava and yourself out. Eventually, after like an hour, they finally came out of the hidden home, and right on time to, y'all have to go. You narrowed your eyes at Pierce, then looked out at the hallway, then back to him, then to Ava who was watching you with a look that read "wtf are you doing", when you finally spoke.

  "Give me your hand." You held your right hand out, waiting for him. He gave you his right. "No the other one." He dropped that hand and gave you his left one, allowing you to properly intertwined his fingers with your as you started pulling him along. You felt his fingers flex in your grip, like he didn't understand what you were doing, but didn't want to pull away. Ava understanding what you were doing had Noi do the same.

  Hopefully, this doesn't go entirely horrible...