12

THIRD PERSON POV:

In the sky, a military air fleet with the Atlas symbol on them are shown to be above Beacon Academy.

Ozpin and Glynda watch as they come to land from their office window.

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. (as more aircrafts land) But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.

He turns to look at his desk as a hollow-message reads: "Access Requested".

Ozpin: Come in.

The elevator doors slide open as General Ironwood enters the room.

Ironwood: (cordially) Ozpin!

Ozpin: (stands at attention) Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities. (shakes hands with Ozpin as Glynda walks up to them) It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.

Glynda: Oh, James! (does a personable wave and drops all pleasantries) I'll be outside. (walks out)

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin: (turns to his desk) So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas?

Ozpin: (picks up a kettle and pours out coffee into two cups) Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

Ironwood: (clinks cups with Ozpin) Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year.

Ironwood: (takes out a canteen from inside his coat pocket and pours the content into his cup) Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin: I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned. (sits and drinks his own coffee)

Ironwood: Well, concern is the reason why they're here.

Ozpin: I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin: (sets his drink mug down) We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

Ironwood: (does the same with his own cup) But if what Qrow said is true...

Ozpin: If what Qrow said is indeed true, then we will handle it tactfully. It's the Vytal Festival. A period to celebrate unity and peace. So I suggest that you not scare people by transporting hundreds of soldiers halfway across the continent.

Ironwood: I'm just being cautious.

Ozpin: As am I. Which is why we will continue our efforts to train the best Huntsmen and Huntresses we can.

Ironwood: Believe me, I am. (walks away as he then stops at the elevator doors and looks back) But ask yourself this: Do you honestly believe your children can win a war? (exits)

Ozpin: I hope they never have to.

Meanwhile, Team RWBY(Y/N) and JNPR are all seen in the school library as Ruby and Yang are playing Remnant: The Game.

Ruby: Hmmmmm.... All right... All right! (points at her sister) Yang Xiao Long, prepare your kingdom for battle!

Yang: (fist pumps) Bring it on!