Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

-------------------------

Hannah's POV:

The plane descended from the air, as the bright Ireland sun slowly vanished in the clouds, leaving small beams to flash out from the dark grey clouds threatening to spill heavy rain. As soon as we were allowed to leave the plane,  I reached up to take my carry on out of the top cabinet, but I was struggling.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my floral Vera Bradley down, and placed in on the aisle. I turned around to face a tall handsome lad, who had dark green eyes and black hair. "T-Thanks" I stuttered.

"Your welcome, love. It's the least I could do for a beautiful girl, with a nice accent" His Brit accent sang in my ears.

Before we came to Ireland, we had a connecting flight from Gatswick, and I guess this is where this gentleman came from. "So, where are you headed, love?" He asked.

"Mullingar, I moved from the states. But I'm originally from South Shields." I smiled.

"Really? I'm headed to Mullingar to finish up on my studies at a high school, my parents wanted to move there."

I wasn't sure if I wanted to tell him any of my personal problems just yet. He's a stranger. He didn't need to know about my parents.

"My mom just wanted a fresh start" I replied, nodding my head a little bit. Fresh start? eh, good enough for me.

"Nice,-" He almost started, until a women cut him off, "Sam, honey, let's go" 

So Sams' his name.

I walked off the plane with my mum and went to get my suitcase. Retrieving them was easier than I expected, and defiantly easier than Los Angeles. I found Sam and he helped me and my mom to the holding area outside to find another Taxi, He managed to give me a slip of paper with his number on it, as I happily took it.

My mum whistled for a taxi and gave the man the address and we started our destination to the middle of the country.

The cab driver put on the radio, and 'All Around The World' by Justin Bieber started to play, as it got me thinking how fast everything is happening.

Before, I was clueless to my surroundings in Los Angeles, to packing my clothes and flying Ireland. 

I quietly snoozed for a little while, before being shaken by my mom, telling me we were here. I groaned, and stretched, yawning a little bit, and took a glimpse out of the window.

The house was pretty big, and was in a fairly sized neighborhood. I hopped out of the car, and stretched once more, and took my suitcases out of the car, and started to roll up to the door.

I waited for my mom to come up before knocking on the door. I have not seen my grandmom for about 5 years, talk about awkward.

I knocked on the door, and soon my grandma answered and gave me a tight hug, "Oh Hannah! It's you! You've grown up so much!" She smiled. I laughed nervously, "Yeah..." I trailed off.

After I got settled into the house, my mom called me downstairs, as I slowly searched for the kitchen, and found them.

"Hannah, We've enrolled you into a school here in Mullingar, I'm sure you'll like it!" My mom smiled.

My heart jumped and was caught in my throat. School. No. Please god no. "B-But" I was trying to say something, but no words came out.

"It's just two years, and you can do whatever you want!" My grandma smiled.

Two Years. Two Years, that cant be that bad... right? 

Well... I spoke to soon.

-----------------------