Chapter 8

Chapter 8

----------------------------------

The walk to chemistry was long, with occasionally stops to my locker. 

The bell rang and I found my class. I opened the door to face the large classroom with about 25 kids.

The teacher, Mrs. Murray, stood up, and smiled, "You must be the new girl from America." 

I nodded, being a little shy, because this class was a mix of Sophomores and Freshman.

"So, Sam's partner isn't here today, so why don't you go and sit next to Sam today, and i'll just move Lander over next to Shelly. I heard a groan, I guess that was Shelly.

I looked out to the class, and my heart stopped. Sam. Airplane Sam. I slowly walked towards im and set my bag down next to the lab stool.

"Hey" He smirked. "Hi" I said, trying to ignore him.

"Okay, so today class, it's okay to be a simple day, with notes, and tomorrow, we will be mixing chemicals. So notebooks out please." Mrs. Murray instructed.

I took out a new notebook and mechanical pencil, and titled the page, 'Chemistry Notes'

In the middle of copying notes, I felt on tap on my arm. I looked up to see Sam looking at me.

"Yes?" I asked. "Look, I know that you think that being a freshman you being a sophomore is kinda lame. But give me a chance. I can be really nice guy." He smiled.

"Maybe if I got to know you better" I told him, trying to whisper and copy notes.

"Then how about a date?" He asked all the sudden.

I dropped my pencil, and turned to give him a glare. "To soon?" He asked. "Mhm. Sorry, but I like someone else." I told him.

"Give me chance" He begged.

I shook my head, "Sorry. " I said.

Silence took over our talking, and I continued to take notes, until the bell rang.

I looked at my schedule to see I have Spanish.

I quickly took off to my class, hoping not to be late. I was walking fast, not looking where I was going and BAM.

I looked up to see I bumped into one of Niall's friend. 

"Oh you" He growled.

The guy had a quiff, tattoos, alcohol breath, smelled like smoke, but if you looked up into his brown eyes, he was a puppy.

"Oh my gosh. I-I'm sorry" I stuttered, and stood up. 

"Yeah whatever" He spat, and walked away.

I looked around to see everyone staring at me. I looked down and avoided the pity in everyone's eyes.

The pressure of everyone's eyes piercing into me was enough. I found the girl's bathroom and quickly ran in, and slid down the door. I got startled when I heard the bell ring.

I evened out my breathing, and stood up. I exhaled, and exited the bathroom and look east and west to see a deserted hall way.

I walked up to the Spanish classroom, and shakily opened the door, feeling the cold handle under me, sending my back into shivers.

Everyone stared at me again, so did the teacher. They stared at me as if i killed someone.

"Uh?" The teacher asked, not moving from her position by the bored. 

"Uh.. I-I'm the new girl" I felt heat rush up my cheeks. I hated speaking in front of the class.

"Oh yeah, Just take a seat anywhere" She said, and continued to explain some sort of Spanish culture.

I looked around to see a the only availble seats were next to Niall, or next to Zayn.

Well shit.

I gulped, and slowly made my way next to Niall. I sat down next to him, and avoided eye contact. 

I could smell the alcohol and smoke coming from both of them. Not going to lie, that's hot.

I bit my lip, focusing on the teacher and the lesson.

"Did you get a good picture?" A husky warm breathe asked in my ear. I felt heat rush up my cheeks.

"U-uh what?" I turned my head to look at him. 

"Don't think I didn't notice you snapping a picture of me at lunch" His irish accent was clear even in a whisper.

"I-I.. U-um" I looked down. 

tHiS CaNNOt bE haPPEninG.

"S-Sorry" I stuttered. 

"Hmp" I heard coming from him.

The class took forever. I couldn't pay attention. He caught me. This couldn't be anymore embarrassing. I felt like I could feel his eyes peering into my soul with pity. Oh god. pLEasE lET THe beLL rINg.

I looked at the clock. Only five more minutes. Oh god. You can do this. Don't think about it. He will leave you alone, if you leave him alone, Hannah.

The five minutes slowly came around, and I was the first one to leave the classroom, and was staggering to find my math class. It turns out, it was right down the hall from Spanish. Perfect.

I entered and saw Leigh-Anne and Allana. "Hey guys" I smiled. They waved at me and forced the person sitting in the next next to them to move. "Sorry" I told the boy that had to move, as I took his seat.

"So, who was in your Spanish?" They asked. "Niall and Zayn" I told them, and swallowed the lump in my throat. I could feel the tension from Allana. I knew Leigh-Anne did to.

"Stay. Away. From. Him. Hannah" Allana spat.

"Don't you think i'm trying, Allana?" I told her, growing irritated. What was her problem?

"Then sit somewhere else than near him." She glared.

"The classroom's full. Think Allana!" I hissed.

"You know im trying to protect you from falling for a douche bag!" She raised her voice as the final bell rang.

She huffed and crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back to pay attention to the teacher.

Since when did Allana care to much? And for me. It isn't her choice who I want to date. This is my life, not hers. 

I felt a tap on shoulder, as I turned to Leigh-Anne. She handed me a crumbled up piece of paper.

I looked around the class, and then opened it, and read it.

'I know I don't like Niall, but I know it's not really my business who you like, But I guess I have to support you in your decision. xx'

I looked over to Leigh-Anne, as she was staring at me. "Thanks" I mouthed to her and nodding a little.

"Your welcome" She mouthed back.

Before I knew it, the bell rang and me, Leigh-Anne, and Allana were heading to our lockers to go home, and then we met at the front of the school. "What are you guys doing tonight?" Perrie asked.

"Nothing" We said in unison, "It's only Monday" I jumped in.

"Do you want us to show you around town are where everyone hangs out?" Jesy asked. 

I nodded and smiled, "Sure" 

"Okay, text Perrie your address like around 5." She responded. "Okay, see you soon" I smiled, and walked out to find my mum, as on right on cue, I found her car and got in.

"Hi, sweetie, how was your first day?" She asked, as she drove on the road. 

I shrugged. "Alright I guess."

----------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait D: I've been ill.

Keep voting and commenting xx :)