Chapter 26 - FINAL

Chapter 26

FINAL

YES I KNOW.

---------------------

 Weeks went on, if I could remember right it was only two weeks. The boys and I have gotten closer, where I can put my trust in them, and they have trust in me.

Niall and I have also gotten a little closer. My feelings grow everyday for him, but I won't admit them. I cannot make whatever we have awkward, if he does not feel the same way.

The boys tease me about it too, but I shake it off or blush about it, pushing their shoulder away.

I don't know when I can leave Witness Protection, but I hope it's soon. Not that I don't enjoy the boys, and their company, but it would be nice to travel the world, and be by myself for once.

All I know is, that opponents are still after me and it would be dangerous to leave me out of their site.

Currently, we were heading towards another meeting at the head quarters. As usual we were packed into cars, and taken there.

Once we arrived, I was asked a few questions as usual, trying to keep my eyes open from the continuous questions.

After my questioning, I was ordered to wait in the break room. My eye brows raised in confusion, I was never forced to leave the room, because everything was technically about me, so there was nothing really to hide.

I slowly stood up off of the chair, soothing down my skirt, and followed security out of the room.

I sat down on the leather couch, and played around with my hair. I took the time to think about telling Niall my feelings for him.

I know if he doesn't like me back, that would be awkward, but it's not like he can't run from me. This is he job to protect me against all the evil in the world. But what if he was evil?

I thought back to the time in Mullingar, where I just moved into the school, and the first person I met was Niall. It was like he planned for me to hit him in the back of head with my locker; or maybe it was just a coincidence. Either way, It seems like fate put us together. I thought about Witness Protection, okay maybe they're fate because I wouldn't have technically met Niall without the corporation.

Time seemed to go on, on, until finally a loud door slam echoed to the break room, causing me to jump in fright, and relaxed after. Niall came into the room, looking angry, as his body turned to face me, his facial expression soften. He almost looked pained.

"Let's go." Niall demanded, and grabbed my hand, as we met up the boys outside in the black vehicle to take us home.

The ride home was quiet, the noise that was heard was the radio playing some Green Day song, and the rest of boys quiet murmuring. Niall was silent, as if he was thinking about something.

It almost seemed like he was avoiding me. He wouldn't hold my hand in the car like he would, or run his hand through my hair. But I realized that he may need space, so I respect that.

Once we got home, Niall didn't help me out like he use too. He just got out and walked off into the house, leaving me dumbfounded and upset.

A hand rested on my shoulder, as I looked away from the ground, seeing Liam's inked hand resting softly on my shoulder, as I finally met his eyes, as he gave me an assuring nod.

He released his hand, as I walked in into the warmth of my house.

I walked into the kitchen, and rested my chin on my hands, staring out the window. The trees were swaying softly, as leaves were being blown away from the branches. Storm clouds scattered the blue sky, trying to bring more sadness and pain in my heart.

My eyes peaked to the calender, seeing it was December 10th. I've been here for two weeks... Maybe two weeks to long. I felt like such a burden to Niall and his friends.

I returned my stare out the window, as I saw the swings moving slightly with the wind. I proceeded to the doors that lead outside. I haven't been able to be alone outside anymore after what happened with Sam. Maybe I needed this.

I quietly opened the balcony doors, and quietly shut them, and made my long journey to the swings near the back of the large backyard.

The cold air made my goose bumps rise on my skin, and shivers to emite from my body. My boots made crunched along the snow, as my hair was brushed back.

I sat down on the swing, as just made little movement, just to clear my mind.

I heard footsteps approach mine, as I saw white Supra's trail towards mine. My gaze went back up to see a shy Niall.

"We need to talk." Niall spoke, it sounded like more of a demanded. He took the swing next to mine, as he didn't look at me.

"Look, Hannah-" Niall began. "No, Niall..." I cut him off, taking a deep breath. I had to tell him. He needed to know before he told me anything.

"Niall... I like you. Well, yeah I do, but I mean more than friends. I have a lot of feelings towards you, and-" Now Niall cut me off.

"Hannah, stop." Niall demanded, as I shrinked a little in my seat. He's never talked to me like that.

He seemed hesitate at first, but finally spoke up. "What we have is nothing. I don't like you. Can't you realize this is my job!?" Niall yelled. 

Realization hit me, he actually did not like me. 

How could I be so fooled?

"What we have, has to stop. This is my job. Not a 'love story' or 'romance'" He quoted with his fingers. As he stood up from the swing, facing my tear-streaked face.

"I don't 'like' you; and fortunately I never will. Get that through your head, because this is the last time I will explain it." Niall finally said.

Tears were cascading down my cheeks as I shivered from the cold air, as the snow that layered the town. Niall turned around about to leave, until I pulled his arm.

He turned around, and I pressed his lips towards mine.

For somebody who hates me, he put passion in that kiss, as if it was his last.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he hugged my waist.

Why is he different all of the sudden?

Once he pulled away, he stared at me for a few seconds, and turned back around, and slowly walked back into the house.

And with a kiss... He was gone... As if he slipped through my fingers.

Right when I least expected it, I felt an horrible pain release through my entire back, but I couldn't scream. I quickly slapped my arm across my back, and pulled out a tranquilizer. 

My mouth was open, hoping I could scream, but nothing left my mouth. I grew tired quickly, as my eyes felt heavy.

"Shhhh don't fight it" Somebody whispered into my ear, as I fell into unconsciousness.

Niall... Where are you?

-------------------

ITS OVER D:

I lied. Im changing the name to the second book to Over Again.

ALSO

I opened a instagram page for my tumblr/wattpad 

so if you want to follow my instagram its:

hannahxstyles

and i also have kik if you want to tell me about this story and your feelings towards it :) my kik is hannahxhoranx

 Hopefully I can have the second book started soon :)