Samadhi Fire

-Past Flashback-

3rd Person Perspective

Ne Zha, DBK and Monkey King attempt to seal the Samadhi Fire from a baby Red Son.

Red Son: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Tang Sanzang: For the Samadhi Fire to be split in three, you must harmonize your energies.

The three of them struggle to contain the fire within their circle. Tang Sanzang's eyes glow gold and he uses his powers to create the Ringa of Samadhi.

Monkey King: Heh! You know, this is kinda easier than I thought it would be. Woah!

The Monkey King is hit by Samadhi Fire but quickly recovers.

Tang Sanzang: Monkey!

Ne Zha: Wukong!

DBK: İmbecile!

(Note: They all say it at the same time.)

Wukong struggles to keep steady and he slips. The fire splits into the three rings but a piece gets away and heads for Tang Sanzang. The White Görse Dragon blocks the attack and the fire is sealed within him.

As soon as the fire broke out inside Red Son, DBk went and got his son. He looked at his son with loving eyes and at his ring with angry eyes. After looking at Wukong with a satisfied face towards the ring, he turned back towards his friends.

Tang Sanzang: My friend! Are you...

White Horse Dragon (Ao Lie): I am alright.

Tang Sanzang is relieved, then Zhu Baije and Sha Wujing launch themselves onto their Master, hugging him.

Zhu Baije: Master, you did it!

Sha Wujing: We knew you could.

Tang Sanzang: Okay, okay, that- That's more than enough!

Monkey King happily smiles and sighs before Ne Zha hits him on the head.

Monkey King: Ow! Hey!

Ne Zha: Great job, Wukong. Way to almost get us all killed!

Monkey King: Ugh, sheesh! Chill out, Ne Zha. It all worked out in the end! Fire split, no harm done, huh? Huh?

-Now-

From Tang's Perspective

I didn't know what to do now. Mei was drowned by Macaque, MK was on the ground, Pigsy and Sandy were in the ice, Ne Zha couldn't move as the ritual was going on, and Monkey King was on the ground next to Mei. On the one hand, Macaque and on the other hand, Monkey King was speaking.

Macaque: Do it. Finish the ritual!

Monkey King: No Tang, don't do it! Not now!

Macaque: Don't listen to him, Tang! Obviously if anything happens to you and your friends, it's none of him business!

Monkey King: Macaque now is not the right time for this! AGH!

It looks like the ring was slowly making its way into the Monkey King. If I started the ritual now (the ritual of expelling the Samadhi Fire he mentioned) I would hurt Mei and the Monkey King. But if I hadn't started it, Macaque would have finished us all. Suddenly, Ne Zha began to speak.

Ne Zha: Wukong, we need to stop the ritual! You will all suffer!

Monkey King: Not now! It's almost time, please hold on a little longer!

Ne Zha: But Wukong!

Monkey King: Please! AGH!

I couldn't stand it any longer. I didn't know what to do. I was devastated. But when I opened my eyes, I saw a golden cicada on the map. I watched it fly high before it disappeared. I made my decision. I'm sorry Monkey King, but I'm doing this for your own good.