Embrace Your Destiny Part 1 This İmperfect World

Note: MK can use the cloud in this universe.

From the LBD's Perspective

LBD: For as long as time itself, I've had this recurring dream. At first, its meaning was unclear. Now, I know it was a premonition. The very moment I finally achieved my ambition: to perfect this imperfect world. The Samadhi Fire is the final piece of the game: A tool destiny has gifted me to complete my work.

Mayor: Then allow me to retrieve it for you, my Lady.

LBD: No need. Fate will deliver it in time. (MK lands in front of them.) Ah, your timing couldn't be more perfect, Monkie Kid MK. It appears your quest to use the power of the Samadhi Fire to destroy me hasn't gone quite according to plan. Why else would you show up unarmed with no friends for backup?

MK: Monkey King didn't need the Samadhi Fire to put you away last time. Figured I could make do without it.

LBD: Oh, my power has far surpassed what it was when we last met in battle. And now I sense you do not have what it takes to defeat me.

MK: Hmph. That won't stop me from trying.

Mayor: A hero to the end. How delightful.

LBD: (She chuckles.) No backup and no weapon. So your plan is to... fistfight a child?

MK: We both know that's not what you are.

He summons his powers and charges at me.

With Wukong and Red Son

From a 3rd Person Perspective

In Red Son's training temple, Monkey King is meditating. A spear slices through the air. Monkey King dodges but is soon surrounded by them. Then Monkey King uses Samadhi Fire.

Monkey King: No! The Samadhi Fire doesn't control me! Breathe!

He focuses and creates a shield around himself, melting the heads on the spears and then using the forces to flick the spears in the opposite direction. Afterwards, he falls back and sighs.

Red Son: Not bad, Uncle Wukong. (He jumps down and examines one of the spears.) But not great either. (He grabs it, pointing to the spearhead.) Do you know how hard it is source authentic 7th century modao? Think about that next time you lose your cool-

He is conked on the head by a piece of the temple root.

Monkey King was staring at the food basket while Red Son hold an ice pack to his head.

Monkey King: Ummm... Red Son has some nice fruit here but... Why no peaches?

Red Son: I'm fine, thank you.

Monkey King: You're still annoyed with me? Yeah, I moved on from that like immediately.

Red Son: Yes, that's because you're not the one with shiner!

He groans and falls back, wincing.

Monkey King: Well, I told you not to let me into that "meditation" shed.

Red Son: You are the third most annoying person I know. (He sighs.) That "meditation" is important if you are to stand a chance at defeating the LBD. Lucky for you, you're a quick learner. If you weren't, the whole universe would be burned to nothing by now.

Monkey King: İ know. The Samadhi Fire is more than just an inextinguishable flame. It's an interdimensional weapon with the destructive power to burn through the very fabric of reality. And if I lost my cool on any of the million training exercises we've been doing, there was a chance I could have exploded and destroyed the whole universe.