Embrace Your Destiny Part 2 Corrupted Successor

From Mei's Perspective

He was defeated. But he was winning. How could she? She managed to possessed my friend. Now I'm left here with the icy blue eyes and icy face of my best friend up above. On the other hand, we could still hear the laughter of that sinister woman.

LBD: Admittedly, this is an unforeseen adjustment, but a fortunate moment of spontaneity nonetheless. Fate has delivered me the perfect champion.

Mei: But he was winning. He was beating you.

LBD burst into my mind and laughed again, as if mocking me.

LBD: Oh, sweet girl. Perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are. (She creates a blue energy wave around MK and herself.) The Samadhi Fire will be mine, and I will use its power to reforge this world. (To MK) Go.

Ne Zha: Girl, get back!

With Ne Zha saying this, MK hit Ne Zha hard enough to throw me, and MK's hits, including Ne Zha, were covered in ice. We made eye contact with MK before the momentary fall. Those ominous icy blue eyes... When I fell to the ground, the Mayor's laughter was one. Just when I recovered, MK attacked me.

Mei: Wait.

Just as MK was about to hit me, I suddenly felt myself being pulled to the ground and found myself in the jungle.

Mei: What? Where am I?

I saw the Monkey King's Monkey God form radiating fire.

Mei: Monkey King? Monkey King!

God bless whoever brought me here. I finally found the Monkey King. Just as I was going to leave, I fell because of the mud. Damn mud! Guess I'll be covered in mud by the time I get to Monkey King, huh?

From Pigsy's Perspective

How many hours have we been waiting for Sandy to fix the TEA on the mountain. He just couldn't finish fixing this. On the one hand, I was waiting for him, on the other hand, I was thinking about MK. It doesn't seem right to me to leave him alone with that woman. I mean, she's villian anyway, but... It feels like she's going to do something really bad to him. I hope it's just a feeling. Fortunately, Sandy managed to fix it so he got on the TEA.

Pigsy: What took so dang long?

Sandy: Oh, my sweet Pigsy. One should always inspect their vehicle before heading out on a long drive. Safety first. Now strap in, friends. Let's go find Monkey King. Leggo!

I was saying that we will leave with TEA, but instead, TEA stopped again. Sandy couldn't fix that goddamn TEA.

Tang: Uh, what was that?

Just when Tang asked this question, we also fell down as if we were standing still. The moment we fell, I hit the tire and Tang hit the ground.

Pigsy: What happened?

At least we're good. But instead of asking us if we were okay, Sandy was interested in something else.

Sandy: Oh, no. My TEA! Why do I break all the things I love? It's okay, gang. 22 to 48 hours of tinkering, and we'll get the old girl back on the road.

22 to 48 hours?!

Pigsy: 48 hours? We've got to find Monkey King now.

Tang: Guys, look.

Pigsy: Is that Monkey King? Where are we? Kind of a weird spot to put a library, innit?

Tang: No. It's -- This must be an ancient holding for writings of the Great Monk, Tang Sanzang.