Chapter 2: The Gun Slinger

[Y/N] arranged a meeting with another mob boss to rip him off. He goes by the name of 'Gun slinger', he is a billionaire, and works for the government. She told him that she will sell him a life supply of drugs, giving him a new batch every week, if he gives her 600 million dollars upfront. Now, obviously, that's a scam. But he doesn't have enough logic to figure that out.

--------------------

She arrived at the parking lot where they were supposed to meet. He was already there, standing near a white van and 6 guys on either side of him holding huge duffel bags filled to the brim with money. The Gun Slinger had a strange, thick mustache hiding his nostrils and lips completely. His eyes were tucked back behind his fat eyesockets, while his hair rested on his forehead and stuck to it due to sweat.

[Y/N] stepped out of her SUV along with a few goons. Obviously, having a fucking gun shop underneath her coat, and having her red lipstick on. She walked towards the man and dropped a duffel bag full of coke and meth in front of him.

"No one told me that I was gonna deal with a bitch." he laughed.

[Y/N] replied with a menacing laughter.

"Maybe shut up before I blow your brains out of your head." she answered back.

"Fine, darlin', no need to get defensive." he replied, "I got your money, you got the shit?"

She motioned her hands down to the duffel bag on the floor. The man glanced back at her and told one of his guys to look inside the bag.

"Looks right to me." he said while searching the bag.

"Alright, boys, give her the money." the Gun Slinger commanded as his goons quickly gave the money over to mine.

"So, now I get a life supply of coke and meth?" he asked.

"Yeah, that's the deal." [Y/N] replied.

"Alright, 'till next time." he said, as he walked back to his van.

"There won't be a next time." She mumbled to herself as she walked back to her car.

As [Y/N] begins to drive away, she reaches for a remote control from her pocket. And just like that, the duffel bags with coke and meth were blown up.

She starts laughing maniacally as her goon starts driving faster to get away from the explosion.

"Why so serious?" she repeats Joker's words to one of her goons.

-------------------------

[Y/N] arrived to her house, had a shower and sat down on the couch to watch the news and was met with... Batman hung on a noose from a building? The image cuts to a video of Joker. Batman is tied to a chair, and they appear to be in a meat freezer.

"Tell them your name." Joker speaks.

"Brian Adams." replies the terrified man in a Batman costume.

"Are you the real Batman?" the Joker laughs.

"No." Brian replies.

"No? No?" he laughs, "Then why do you dress up like him?"

He then takes the mask off the man's face and starts wiggling it around in front of the camera like a child.

"He's a symbol, that we don't have to be afraid of scum like you." Brian says, terrified.

"Yeah, you do, Brian. You really do." He replies, grabbing his neck, and then pulling his hair.

"Oh, sh-sh-sh-sh-sh." Joker says as he strokes his face in a joking way.

"So you think Batman's made Gotham a better place?" Joker asks while slapping his face.

The man nods in response, crying.

"Look at me." Joker says.

"Look at me!" he repeats, yelling in an animalistic voice, almost growling.

Joker then flips the camera around to show his face.

"You see, this is how crazy Batman's made Gotham. You want order in Gotham? Batman must take off his mask, and turn himself in." he says.

"Oh, everyday he doesn't people will die... starting tonight." he brings the camera closer to his face, "I'm a man of my word."

Joker then starts laughing maniacally and shaking the camera. You can hear a man screaming in the background, then the video cuts off.

[Y/N] was astonished by his actions, that was not something she expected to see today. She decides to call Joker and ask him what that was. She doesn't need to... but it's almost like... she wants to?

She dials the number and rings, he answers immediately.

"Hey, saw me on the news, sweetheart?" he asks.

"Yeah, that was... damn." She replies.

"Yeah." He says.

"So, is it gonna work?" She asks.

"Why did you pay me for it if it wouldn't work?" Joker answered.

"You're right." She laughs.

"How did blowing up a mob leader in a parking lot go for you?" he asked.

"Great, perfect actually." She replies while laughing, "wait, how do you know?"

"I have my ways." he says.

"Are we meeting tomorrow at the same place?"

"Yes." Joker replies and hangs up.

[Y/N] couldn't wait to meet him again... but why?