6.| Attracted

Continuation.....

She closed her eyes to fall down on her butt. But after 3 seconds she opened her eyes to find he was holding her waist. He was looking at her intensely. She is attracting him. He never felt this much attraction in his entire life. Maybe it's because he first time this much closer to anyone. She is making him turn on without doing anything.

"Kuch toh baat hai tum mei Jo tum mujhe apni aor khich rhi ho....Aaradhya Jadu aata hai kya tumhe?" He said softly and she nodded spell bound in his magical brown eyes.

"Umm...toh kuch batao apne baare mei" he made her stand while asking. And she shook her head and came back into her senses.

"Kya karenge jaan ke......kal phir inhi galliyon mei aayenge kya??"

"Baith ke baatein kare? You can sleep if you want to" he said ignoring her question. He himself doesn't know why he wants to talk to her when he is a complete introvert.

"Maine suna tha ladke jyada baat nhi karte. Toh aap bhi aaram kar sakte hai" she said but havoc running inside her for next day.

"Umm....Kal tak toh mai bhi nhi karta tha" he said but again sneezed

"Aise toh aap bimar pad jayenge chakraborty saheb" she said hurriedly but he kept looking at her.

"What are you doing shobhit..you will make her uncomfortable. I just don't like her tears in her beautiful Chocolatey eyes" His inner voice interrupted.

"Shobhit...call me Shobhit" he said and she sighed.

"Umm....mere paas koi kapde nhi hai aapke liye par aap ye kapde utar ke blanket mei baith sakte hai" she said and he tried to hide his boner from her nervously. Because he turned on seeing her cleavage from so close.

"No no I am fine" he said but again sneezed. She sighed and moved close to him. She started opening his shirt.

"Aaradhya...stop yourself, he will be uncomfortable, he is looking so decent...so leave kal kya hoga dekha jayega" She thought in her mind and she stopped herself.

"Hey...okay okay I will do it myself" he said and stood up abruptly. He knows if he let her come close then definitely he loose her control over her.

"Sorry" she said and turned towards the window to let him change.

He covered himself and took off his clothes. While she turned on seeing his body from peripheral vision.

He is attracting her and same goes for him also. He desperately wanted to know more about her.

She took his wet clothes and hang all of them to dry. He gesture her to sit beside her and she is nervous because she knows he is naked.

But taking her all the courage she sat beside him and....

To be continued...