001.

✧┊⋆° Gabriela's pov °⋆┊✧

{Sara Hesri as Elena,,,Zendaya as Sofia}

My plane had finally landed, I felt a wave of relief wash over me as I was starting to get slight air-sickness. I was so glad to finally be able to get to where I was staying, after I picked my bags up of course, to Throw myself on my bed. Just sinking into the comfortable mattress while the water droplets raced down the windows.

I walked towards luggage pick up, my headphones blasting Chase Atlantic before I got a call.

My brother's face flashed across the screen, indicating that he had requested a video call, I answered with a grin gracing my face.

"Hello!" I smiled when I saw his face.

"Oi!" He returned the greeting.
"You've landed?"

"That's right, Tigo!!" I smiled, picking my suit case up before adjusting my backpack straps for a second or two.

"Stop it with the nickname." He groaned, furrowing his brows.

"No." I smiled, walking over to the souvenir stores, in search of those overpriced airport m&ms.

"Just let me know when you get to your hotel, yeah?"

"I'm not staying at a hotel, irmão"

"No? Por que?"

"You're clueless."

"Yes, that's why I'm asking, stupid" He scoffed.

"Self aware day?" I paused to yawn,
"I'm staying with Elena and Sofia."

Elena is my older cousin, she lives here in Monte-Carlo with her best friend, Sofia. They've been living together for two years now. Elena is three years older than me which makes her 26, Sofia a year younger than her.

"Tell them I said 'hi'."

"Okay!"

"Alright, let me know when you get there?"