002.

✧┊⋆° Gabriela's pov °⋆┊✧

I gave him a warm smile as he began speaking, "Pierre, nice meeting you too, Gabriela."

(L SELINA!!! SELINA : 0,,,ME : 1. LMAOO. U THOUGHT)

"I swear I've seen you before," I told him before glaring up at the sky.

"Maybe you have." Pierre grinned before copying my actions, what did he mean by that?!

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, confusion filling my tone.

"Here, let me recap for you. Black and White pajamas, 9-o'clock and McDonald's," oh, he was one of the strange guys. The blonde guy.

"Oh," that was all I said, no clue what to respond with.

"For the record, it wasn't embarrassing at all." Liar.

"You don't have to lie, y'know,"

"No, really, I'm not. My friends have done much more embarrassing shit than that,"

I'm guessing those friends, are the people who were with him at 9pm.

"Tell me!!" I shifted my gaze to him, giddy with excitement as I squinted my eyes. My lips curved to a smile as I waited for Pierre to speak.

"Well, alright, there was this one time when Lando chased Daniel around at the park and screamed 'I know where you live' in front of everyone, if you saw the looks on their faces, oh my god." He chuckled as I almost choked on my own laughter. He continued, "oh, oh, then Charles found a bucket of water balloons and started using them as projectiles at Lando."

Charles? Hold on... My eyes widened the second I heard that name come out of his mouth, Charles, fucking Charles. I know it's definitely not the same Charles, but that name just sounds so bittersweet no matter who the person is. 

"Gabriela? You alright?" Pierre asked, bringing his story to a pause.

"I should go," I muttered, standing up. "Bye." I forced a smile before turning around and walking away.