CH. 1 The start of a new life.

"Thank the lord I ran Im a minute early!!" Y/n exclaimed. " hoho.. you sure seem happy to work here " Vanessa called out. "V-Vanessa your already here??" I'm always here " she would say right away ."anyways.. welcome.do you know where to go?" Y/n nodded. "Good. Have a good time."
y/n pov-
" this place is huge and cool however it is very scary for some reason.. eh who cares.. I think this is it."
"Hello..? Anyone here"
"Oh oh!! Is that a new friend I hear??im coming!!!"
A voice would say.
A yellow figure would emerge from the play structures.
"Hey there!! The names sunny! What's your name?"
"My name is y/n.."she said as she scratched her neck.
"That's a beautiful name! What do you like to do? Drawing , games?"
"Eh.. I don't really like hobbies but I am very good at drawing wanna see?"
Sun smiled at y/n.
Y/n ran to a table of arts and crafts and pulled out 4 colors, blue , yellow , orange , black.
-few minutes later-
Y/n held up the drawing to sun.
"See..?"
Y/n saw suns face and frowned.
"Maybe I did over exaggerate.. sorry about that side of me-"
"How..?? This is wonderful! "
Y/n looked at sun shocked.
"Does it look that good? I thought It looked exactly like a child's drawing.?"
Sun nodded.
Y/n smirked and walked up to sun.
"Welp . It's yours now buddy ! Enjoy!!"
" HoHo!! I'm gonna put this on my wall of drawings !! This is truly amazing thanks a lot!!"
"Mhm of course!"
Sun went to go put it in his room. When he came back he found y/n cleaning up the desk. Sun blushed slightly.
6:35am
" daycares gonna open in 5 okay sun?"
"Mhm! "
-5 minutes later-
Y/n unlocked the door and children came rushing in.
" mister sun!! "
" Mr sun!"
Y/n smiled seeing how happy the kids were to see sun. y/n closed the doors and slouched in her chair.
"I know you kids are excited to see me but we all must calm down for now in order to get started with our fun activities!"
Y/n looked up from being slouched and saw sun having a hard time calming the kids down. Y/n got up and walk towards the kids.
"Hey kids! How about we have a drawing contest? Who can draw sun the best?"
Y/n regretted saying that. She accidentally flipped a switch inside them that turned on competitive mode. Y/n was feeling a sense of regret but went on with it. Y/n sat back at her desk and waited for the kids to finish.
"Uhm.. thanks for that it was a little hard t-to get them situated.."
Y/n turned her head and saw sun.
"Oh no problem .. though I think I flipped they're competitive switches by accident. Heh.."
The kids came rushing towards y/n crowding her with papers. She grabbed everybody's and sat all the kids down.
" alright kids. Let's see these amazing pictures!"
Y/n pulled out kids pictures and those kids would get excited when they saw theirs.
" alright everyone gather close!"
Y/n put her arm around everyone including sun.
" the winner of this competition is..."
"All of you!!! You are all very talented artists!"
Y/n would say hugging everyone.y/n looked up at sun and smiled .
1:30pm
"Bye kids have a great rest of your day!"
Y/n closed the doors and sighed .
"Ugggh.. I'm so worn out."sun wouldn't mind if I took a mini nap right..?
Sun looked around.
Suns pov-
The place is clean enough. Time for a break I sure do deserve it... where's y/n?.
Sun scanned the place and found y/n sitting in front of the door with her face digging into her knees.
Suns pov-
Shes asleep.. I should bring her to something better. Sleeping in a posture like that will definitely cause back pain.
Sun walked over to y/n and picked her up.
"Your so light.. your like a feather"
"Gee thanks.."
sun stopped walking when y/n said that.
"What?"
"Nothing.. sleep." Sun would say patting her head.
Y/n would stare at sun for a second and chuckle.

4:30pm
y/n pov-
"My head is spinning.. what the.. WHERE AM- oh. why do I overthink so much gosh.. y/n your at the daycare YOUR fucking job. Don't forget it. Ugggh whatever."
Y/n got up from the bed and analyzed where she was .
"Sundrop..? Are you here..?"
There was silence. Y/n went to the balcony and got a better view. She looked left right down up top. No one to be seen-
"Naughty child~ "