CH . 6 warning insanity level dangerous.

Y/n woke up in a rush from a nightmare. Y/n tossed her sheet and grabbed her stuff. She changed into her stuff but realized she needed to hide her bruised head and wrist so she put her hoodie on and put her hood on as well.she look at her face that had tear stains on it. She wiped whatever she could away and went outside to the car.

- at the plex -
Y/n checked in without saying a word to Vanessa nor the glams who were waiting for y/n to get there .
Y/n got to the daycare and made sure nothing looked werid before entering.

"Oh y/n hello!!! How did it go with your family?"
No response .
" what happened .. what did they do to you."
"N-nothing happened"
" don't tell me nothing happened your face has dried up tears and your limping what did they do to you??"
Y/n's face swelled up with tears as sun walked up to her and hugged her tight.
" you can tell me what happened no need to hide it."
Y/n and sun sat down in a castle in the ball pit.
" so tell me what happened."
" h-he.. he.."
" he what?"
" hurt m-"
Sun put a finger over y/n's mouth.
" he.. did .. WHAT?"
"He hurt me!"
" who hurt you your dad?"
"Y-yes.."
"WHY..?"
Sun was getting angrier by the second.
" he hurt me b-because I didn't stay in the path h-he built for me.. he cursed me out called me a nuisance and and-"
Sun was pissed now. His hands were clenched so hard you can hear metal scraping from them. His expression was bold and giving ' I WANT TO KILL SOMEONE.'
Before sun could say something else y/n's phone ringed. It was from the news app. Y/n picked her phone up and checked the news. Life flashed before her eyes. She dropped to the floor about to burst .
Sunny look at her phone and soon shock took over his face.
" oh darling. Is that your mother?"
Y/n nodded.
Sun sat down grabbed y/n by her waist touching her scar.
" aagh! Ow!!"
" sunshine are you okay???"
" y-yeah" y/n was crying A hail storm.
" no you're not. Show me."
"W-what?"
"SHOW me."
Sun started glitching out . Y/n stood up and turned around. She lifted her shirt up to reveal bandages soaked in blood .sun stood up.
" where else."
Y/n slid her sleeve up and showed sun the bruise.she rolled her pants up and show sun the scar there as well. Sun was fully glitching out now he was pissed and shocked at the same time. His eyes flickered red and blue  y/n looked at sun.
"S-sun?"
" i am going to ʄꀎ¢ꈵïŋꮆ ꈵïℓℓ ꌩꉻꀎՐ ժꭶժ "
"Sun calm d-down." Y/n almost lost her balance .
"ï ฬꉻŋƚ ꃬꭿꮙ€ ɱ€Ր¢ꌩ ꉻŋ ฬꃬꉻ€ꮙ€Ր ժ€¢ïժ€ժ ƚꉻ       ꃬꀎՐƚ ɱꌩ ꭶฬ€€ƚꃬ€ꭿՐƚ"
"S-s-sunny!He was arrested it's okay! Don't w-worry about doing t-that!"
"ɞꀎƚ ꃬ€ ฬꭿꭶŋƚ ꈵïℓℓ€ժ ฬꭿꭶ ꃬ€.. ꭶꉻ ï ฬ€ℓℓ ժꉻ ƚꃬꭿƚ ʄꉻՐ ꌩꉻꀎ!"
"No s-Sunny aagh.. h-he would probably be executed.."
Y/n started feeling light headed. Before she knew it she was out.