CH. 5 that hurts..

Y/n got out her car and ran to her apartment as soon as she got in she dressed in a red dress with red heels she did her hair and grabbed her bag and keys. Y/n stormed out the house and went for the car. She drove for a few minutes then made it to her parents house.
Y/n walked up to the door and knocked.
" give me a second y/n"
Y/n held her head high and stood womanly .the door opened.
"Go have a seat at the table."
Y/n pov-
"Jeez not even a heyyy my lovely daughter it's been a while!! go sit at the table and once I get there you have to catch us up on everything."
Y/n walked to the table and sat down infront of her dad and brother. Her mom walked into the dining room and sat beside her.
" we need to talk about something."
"What's up mom?"
" your job."
Y/n heard that and knew this isn't gonna end well. But before y/n could finish her thoughts her dad slammed his hand on the table.
" y/n why the fuck are you working at a daycare!"
" dad it's fun there you know I love children-"
" I don't give a flying fuck if you love those shitty children! I raised you to take over my company with your brother not for you to go separate ways and work at a daycare that probably pays you 7 ass dollars!!"
" well dad I'm sorry I didn't work with my brother but it's called there are consequences for certain choices you make!! What if the company goes bankrupt and we lose the house and the company? Huh all the hard work we put in for nothing ?? Would you ever take a moment to consider not everyone wants to do what they're told ? You probably did that too as kid not listen to what they're fucking told to do?...Exactly! So don't you come to me telling me that I'm not allowed to do what I want? I'm not a fucking child anymore dad it's time for me to make my own choices."
" honey y/n does have a point-"
" DONT YOU FUCKING RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOUNG LADY YOUR THE CHILD IM YOUR FATHER AND YOU WILL OH NO YOU BETTER RESPECT THAT! AND DONT YOU EVER BRING MY CHILDHOOD INTO THAT FILTHY MOUTH OF YOURS UNDERSTAND?"
" I CAN RAISE MY VOICE ALL I FUCKIN WANT! AND HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO REPEAT MYSELF IM NOT A CHILD YOU ASSHOLE IM A FUCKING GROWN ASS ADULT AND YOU WILL RESPECT WHAT I AM BEFORE I RESPECT YOU. AND I NEVER-"
Before y/n could finish . Her father ran up to her and hit her in the head with a glass alcohol bottle. Y/n fell to the ground in pain. She touched her head and felt blood oozing down her neck.
"NOW WILL YOU RESPECT ME AS YOUR FATHER OR DO I NEED TO HIT YOU AGAIN?"
Y/n felt weak but didn't wanna leave in defeat so she stood up.
" NO I WILL NEVER RESPECT YOU AS MY FATHER MATTER A FACT I WISH YOU WERE NEVER MY FATHER CAUSE THEN I WOULDNT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS BULLSHIT YOUR PUTTING ME THROUGH BECAUSE OF A FUCKING JOB!!"
"THE ONLY BULLSHIT IM HEARING HERE IS THE WORDS COMING OUT OF THAT DISGUSTING MOUTH OF YOURS...YOUR A FUCKING NUISANCE TO ME AND I HOPE I NEVER HEAR FROM YOU AGAIN GET OUT OF MY DAMN HOUSE "
Y/n stood there in disbelief of being called a nuisance. Y/n 's father grabbed by the wrist so hard it for sure would leave a bruise. Y/n father grabbed whatever he could find and started hitting y/n.
"Honey stop! Your hurting her!!"
"I DONT FUCKING CARE SINCE SHE CLEARY DOESNT RESPECT ALL I HAVE DONE FOR HER AT THIS POINT SHE DESERVES IT!"
Y/n was so weak .
" let go of her!! "
Y/n's mom hit him in the head causing him to let go of y/n and turn to her.
" y/n baby get out of here go home!!"
Y/n gathered as much energy as possible and ran out the house. Getting into her car and driving away .
Tears of pain and hurt streamed down her face .
Y/n got to her door and shut it causing a loud noise I the hallway.y/n ran to her bathroom and let out her tears .
Y/n pov-
I'm a fucking failure why the hell didn't i listen to dad and work with brother. I'm the worst. Dads right I deserve it.
Y/n looked into the mirror and shook her head to get those thoughts out of her head.

- few minutes later-
Y/n finished bandaging her head , waist and leg.
y/n's dad made her body extremely weak and limpy.
Y/n limped to her room and snuggled up in her bed tears still streaming down her face . She fell asleep.