Chapter 33

3 weeks later

Steady beeping ranged out through the hospital room showing there was still life in the girl who been in a coma for weeks now

Steady beeping ranged out through the hospital room showing there was still life in the girl who been in a coma for weeks now. Dr. Lee was seeing if there any improvements or signs of Catleya waking up. Sighing when she hears the familiar sound of boots coming their direction.

Covering the girl back up before turning around to the sound of the door sliding open. "Colonel there is still no changes in her." She barely looks up from the tablet to the man who been coming everyday since he had bought her in.

"Why not you and howe both said she should be awake. That she was okay and her body was healing." Quaritch glares at the woman who walks over to the screen that was showing Catleya brain activity.

" Quaritch glares at the woman who walks over to the screen that was showing Catleya brain activity

Finally having enough of the man who been a pain in her ass for the last three weeks. She marches up to him pointing her finger up to him. "She wouldn't be this way if you never took her with you. She's wasn't part of your goddamn obsession of hunting Jake Sully."

Making him back up as she continues her degrading. "She was just a child innocent in all of this now look at her laying a hospital bed cause of you. I had to revive her three times! She died three times! So fuck off she will be awake when she is ready." Lee steps back taking a few breathes. Shaking her head as she goes to the door letting it open.

Before she left she turned to the man who was looking at the floor. " You should leave her alone if she's wakes up. She wouldn't want to face the monster who took everything from her." Leaving him as he tried to show her words didn't effect him glaring at her disappearing figure.

" Leaving him as he tried to show her words didn't effect him glaring at her disappearing figure