1

"Well, fuck!" Eddy swears to himself. His parking lot, the one that comes with the apartment, has been taken by some unknown car. "Which fucker dares to park at our spot! You dickhead, what were you thinking?! This is ours!" he yells angrily at the car, as if it can help what its owner did.
Well, it's just something more that will add to this disappointing and stupid night.

It's the first Friday of the month, so that means Eddy should be having a nice night out with his friends. Should is here the main word, because he clearly isn't.
Why did Ruben decide to get sick on this particular evening? And even more bothersome: his other two friends, that finally got together a few weeks ago, seemed not to be able to resist to keep touching each other. He felt so much like a thirth wheel that he decided to leave after dinner. He felt like he shouldn't invade their privacy. Not yet that is, because they will have a field trip making fun of them later. Heck, he can't watch a film with them all over each other. He just can't.

Maybe he's just jealous.
How nice would it be to have requited love.

He parks the car in a visitor's spot, still swearing under his breath because it's so far away from the lift.
Maybe he can convince Brett to quit his practice and play Mario Smash Bros. Hitting each other violently of platforms is exactly what he would like to do right now.
He sighs. What a shitty night.
But Brett will cheer him up. He always does when he is in such a mood.
Finally he sees the lift doors open and he can go upstairs.

Eddy opens the door to their apartment and throws his keys in the basket they have besides the door. He kicks his shoes off, not minding where they land and throws his coat after them. He wants to yell he's home to see where his friend is, when he hears a strange noise.
He stands frozen to the floor for a moment, listening intensely.
There it is again!
His heart beat rises, the blood rushing through his veins with every beat it does.
What?

He softly enters the living room, careful not to make noise.
The curtains aren't drawn yet, the moon and street lights lighting the room just enough to see. Why didn't Brett put the lights on yet?
Luckily he knows where everything is in their small living room without any additional light. He walks slowly to the Brett's bedroom, clearly the origin of the noise.

This can't be happening, right? No way!

The door is not completely closed, a small ray of light peeks through the crack.
A deep grunt comes through it.
And then: "Ah fuck! Yes! Harder!"
He doesn't recognise the voice emitting this travesty.

This can't be. No. No way in hell.

He pushes gently against the door, making it wide enough to peer in unseen.
He needs to know. Needs to see.
His stomach flips.
Brett is in his room. On his bed. Naked. Inside someone.
And not just someone. A man.

Brett is fucking a man?

Eddy pushes himself away quickly, leaning against the wall besides the door.
What?!
Breathe Eddy. Breathe.
He barely gets his breath under control.
He must be sure. He peeks again through the crack of the door.

Yep. Definitely a man.
After some consideration: a very pretty man.
He's laying on his back on the matrass, his legs draped over Brett's shoulders. Brett is pushing into him. Both are audible enjoying it too.

Since when does Brett do that?!
He never told him he swings that way!
Eddy stares for a while, with open mouth.
Then anger starts to boil from his core, rising to the surface and he clenches his teeth to not start screaming.
That fucking bastard!
He tears his eyes from the men and tiptoes towards the couch and switches a small light on.
He's very upset, but he still doesn't want to disturb the men in the bedroom. Which makes him an idiot. He swear softly, whispering the harsh words only to himself.