Chuuya

I awake from my deep slumber. I roll to my right side to see my nightstand with my phone on it, screen lit up and buzzing. Mori. Mori needs me. I reluctantly rise from the bed and walk around the mattress to the opposing side. I look down to see the brunette, beads of sweat had formed delicately around his forehead. His hair, more voluminous than usual and disheveled and his brows furrowed. I wish to wake him up but I shall not do so. If I am not back before he awakes he will be absolutely devastated. The thought of him in distress hurt my heart, it was more than I can bear. I must clear the thought from my mind immediately.

I look down. I'm in nothing but a raggedy T-shirt and shorts. I immediately strip them away and put on my usual button up, vest and dress pants. I stumble towards the door, glancing at the clock on the kitchen wall on my way out. 12:57. I have about five hours and thirty-three minutes until Dazai wakes up. I grab my hat and overcoat by the brass coat rack nearby the doorway. I push my ginger hair over my shoulder and put my black pork pie hat upon my head. I bend down and put my black leather shoes on. As I look at my hands I realize I have forgotten something.

I rush back to my bedside table and put on my black leather gloves. I attach the choker that Dazai had given me as a gift. Dazai. I look over at the curly haired brunette once again. I walk towards the side of the bed he was sleeping on. I lean over and place a small kiss on to his forehead. I walk back towards the front door and leave, but not before I look behind me one more time at my lover.