Chuuya

I had just arrived outside of the apartment. I sprinted up the stairwell and stopped at room F9. I scanned my badge and flung the door open. It was dead silent in the apartment. I slowly and quietly shut the door behind me and turned around. I took my coat and hat off and set it on the coat rack. I turned around and behind me was the brunette. I quickly looked down at my watch. 5:17. I was early, yet I had been so late at the same time.

"Dazai!" I exclaimed. "I'm so happy to see you! What are you doing awake?"

There was no response from him. He just stood in front of me looking infuriated, my sheets clenched in his fist. I walked towards him and tried to give him a warm embrace but he shoved me into the coat rack, dropping the sheet. I watched as Dazai pounced on me, both of his now clenched fists pounding against my chest.

"HOW COULD YOU?!" He screamed at me.

"Osamu I'm sorry." I replied in a dejected tone.

I watched as he cried and cried, fists rhythmically pounding against my chest.

"HOW COULD YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME LIKE THAT?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME."

I looked into his eyes inquisitively. I calmly gripped both of his wrists, restraining him. I pried him off of me and looked into his eyes. As I did so, I put the palms of his hands in mine

I spoke calmly, "Dazai, please talk to me. I will listen. I believe there has been a misunderstanding. I would like to clear things up. To do that we need to communicate."

As tears welled up in my eyes I spoke once again, "Please Dazai I love you."