Chapter Eighteen

Four months Diane was In New York  preparing for her spring and summer collection 2024 filled with bright colors and African print the models were wearing backstage.

All of her employees were putting the final touches on the  apparel to see if there's anything  missing on the textiles. She wants everything to be in order before they come on stage.

Diane was supervising her sewers to put everything in order and the proper place for the designs on the fabrics.

"Okay everyone I need dispicled and control In the dressing room" no arguments " I need full control and focus on the models check for faults and missing pieces people " she clapped her hands.

So the tailors check every piece of clothing, if  they are any  mishaps or mistakes on any of the new fabrics.

So while Diane was looking through her models, she heard some voices and turned around and smiled.

" Hey girl  how is it going  with the fashion show "Mindy asked her with excitement.

"So far so good " it going on smothing " Dianne told her with  happiness in her voice.

Mindy said "well going to have a seat to watch your fashion show" and " good luck all the best" she told her with so much confidence.

" Thank you Mindy" for all of your support and understanding ".

"Of course we'll friends with a good relationship "

Diane smiled gave her friend an embrace and she left to join  others in the audiences with Mario.