Prologue

I know you. No one on this earth knows you better.

It's almost ready my love. Then we can be together. I think I'm close enough to make the first move, though. Set the stage so to speak. Oh, just wait until you see what I have planned. Soon we will be together, at last.

As I watch you now, you look like you are thinking hard about something. That furrow is there on your forehead that only appears when you are in deep contemplation. Some might say those furrows appear with worry, too. But what would you have to worry about? Your life is perfect. Well, almost. You see, I'm not in it yet. At least not in the way I want to be. When I am, then both of our lives will be perfect.

It irritates me when he makes a joke and you laugh. I comfort myself with the thought that you are just being nice to him. He's never had anything even remotely funny to say before, so I doubt he said something truly funny now. You're such a nice girl, so that must be it. Not wanting to hurt his feelings. He seems to be your main person of interest now. That's just because you don't know the degree of my feelings for you yet.

I wish I could ask you what you are thinking about. But not yet. The timing has to be just right or it will be ruined. I mess everything up. That's what Momma always tells me. Not this time, though. This time will be perfect. She will be so proud of me. 

The game is in the finishing phase now. I have the location procured, the levels planned out. Now all I need are the players.

Iwonder if you can feel it coming, feel things changing. It won't be long now. Not long at all until you are mine.