Chapter 4: Making Myself Worthy

You woke up and looked to see that Satsuki is not in the bed. Aside from that, you left the room and went straight into the living room.

On the living room table, there was a note:

"Left early just like I said. There's something I need to tell you involving the events the academy will be hosting. I'll tell you after school. Meet me in the lowest level in the Club Building. --Satsuki"

You went into the kitchen and grabbed a box labeled "Breakfast" from one of the cabinets. You opened it up and pulled out a tray that has meat blocks, eggs, fruit, and vegetables.

You put it inside the Rehydrator and pressed a button, causing the food to heat up. Once the food was done rehydrating, you took a bit of a meat cube.

"Grandpa was right, these are a real time saver."

After finishing the food and heading down the elevator, you reached the lower floors and saw the arcology's facilities and citizens going about their daily lives.

"It's only been a few days, but they still haven't left this place, have they?"

Hopping aboard the train, you sat down, looked up, and saw the news headline reading "Harman Omega & Ragyo Kiryuin will make an announcement regarding New Dawn Academy special events tomorrow".

"What are you guys gonna announce this time?" you asked yourself. "At least let us know before you make the announcement."

You went to your homeroom and got busy reading your textbooks. As you studied, everyone began gossiping about what Harman and Ragyo want to announce. Some say it's most likely some sports events. Some say it might be a festival or dance. Others just say it might not be as surprising as your and Satsuki's engagement.