Death

The ocean, a wonderful place filled with mysteries within the dark waters that fills our world. Usually this utopia is filled with different matters of life both normal and alien to the human race. However, at this moment it is a war one ready to activate at a moment's notice. A Nuclear Submarine from the United States were going to the dark depths where sunlight is very limited at the moment.

Within the submarine, multiple soldiers was going through the cramped corridors and making sure they didn't bump into anyone. A soldier went to the Captain and handed him some paperwork before going to the radar station and sat down in the seat. The captain looked at the paperwork before he looked over at the helm. "Slow down to Ten Knots," he ordered to which they all nodded.

"Slowing down to Ten Knots," the helmsman stated as he looked back at the instruments.

"Captain," the first mate called out as he went next to him. "Do you think that the American sub were attacked by the Russians?"

The Captain looked at the first mate with a raised eyebrow. "We don't know, and we have to scan the ocean floor to see if there is any evidence of a battle here," he said as he looked to the right and at a soldier. "What's the radiation level?"

"Level 3 so far, nothing that the sub can't take on Captain," the soldier responded.

Captain nodded before he heard a ping from the radar. "Report," he said as he went to the radar station.

"Something big sir, but we haven't reached any part of a ledge or the ocean floor yet," the soldier stated as they all looked at the radar. A large green blip started to appear before the radar went out as a few other electronics started to go on the fritz.

The entire cabin shook as something hit the submarine giving the crew little time to grab on to a raining or something. The captain struggled to get up as the submarine shook once again. Everyone look around to water actually coming into all compartments of the submarine. Then from the water, a light blue glow came from the water as well the light going to a bright white before everything exploded.

***

In the seas of Japan, a fishing boat was out in the water with its nets casted aside to catch some fish. A few of the crew would just sit on the main deck while one would sit on a chair, playing a guitar while they would wait until a few of the workers pulled up the net to show very few fish that was caught. Some of them sighed while another one spoke in Japanese; the others would just slowly nod while a different person would complain in the same language. The others just looked away before grabbing the net to throw it on the other side of the boat.

The two would start to argue about the job that they had until they start to see something in the water. The two turned to the left side of the boat before going to the edge and notice a light blue color starting to show up in the water. The older gentleman that was the captain went from the bridge to where the others were at to see what they were looking at. The blue kept on getting brighter until a bright flash of white light enveloped the boat.

People screamed as then the light would continue to get brighter before the middle of the ship broke as a white beam tore through the boat. The wood caught fire as the beam died down, the screams of people being burned alive would continue for a long while. Then after a few hours, there was nothing as the ship just burned off in the distance. While in the water, three lines of light blue would go from the water until dying down; causing the water to become still once again.

***

A S.O.S. would reach a military outpost in Japan as a man with dyed blonde hair, wearing a green shirt, black pants, and military boots got to the radio. He sat down in his station and got word of the S.O.S., then silence: the soldier would get up after playing the message back before going over to a General and reported the incident. The General looked over the report for a brief moment before looking at the soldier and the two would salute each other for a brief moment. Then the General would order a rescue boat to go in the last known location of the fishing boat, and search for survivors.