Terror

A Tsunami siren sounded all throughout the city of Oganawa as a few citizens were getting out of their homes tiredly in the dead of night while a few people were wide awake. A little girl would slowly walk out, holding her teddy bear before she rubbed her eyes; then a loud thud would be heard as the ground beneath the people's feat shook. The girl would look around for a moment before another thud followed by the ground shaking caused her to fall to the ground. A mother quickly got out and picked the girl up as they started to run away from their house followed by a few other swarms of people. 

The girl looked over her mother's shoulder as water came up on the land and swiftly made it to the people's feet, however she looked up slowly. The little girl saw her home would collapse in on itself, before an explosion went off showing a giant foot with bone colored talons like a giant T-Rex's foot, the little girl would scream in horror before tucking her head into her mother's shoulder. The foot would lift up and go over a few hundred of the citizens before the foot stomped a large group of people, blood coming out of the bottom of the giant foot. A sound came from above which caused the people to either cover their ears or go deaf from the loud roar coming from the skies before a groan came at the end of the roar. The girl just closed her eyes while the loud noises deafened the cries for help, then silence filled the streets for a moment until a giant tail came and claimed the life of a few survivors.

***

Adam woke up at midnight as he just breathe heavily before he would rub his face for a moment, putting his own legs out of his bed and he put his own feet against the cold tile floor of his bedroom. He looked around at the space and then his gaze turned to his phone as it was ringing. He would get up for a moment and grabbed it as he rubbed his eyes; "Adam here Miku, what's up that you call me at 1 in the morning?" he asked.

"Adam, you need to get to Japan right now," Miku stated as her voice was frantic which caught Adam's attention.

"Why, what's going on?"

"Onagawa has either had a nuclear reactor leak or some bomb might have dropped on it but..."

"But what?" he asked as he turned his head towards the window and made sure the blinds were shut fully.

"Something wierd is going on and the Prime Minister knows something, but not saying anything about what potentially happened in Japan. I talked to the President and he agrees to bring you in, even at the Prime Minister's expense."

"I'll be on my way as soon as I can," Adam said as he got started packing for his travel while hoping that this wasn't a trap. "I'll see you in Tokyo then," he said as he would smile at the phone before hanging up and just took in a deep breath. He kept his back towards the mirror as his back was covered in scars, ready to leap back in to help more people.

***

The next day Adam would land in Tokyo and be brought to the capital building to discuss the incident in Onagawa. He looked around for a moment before seeing Miku down the hallway as he would wave at the female. "Yo, Miku," he called out before lightly jogging up to her with his backpack on his right shoulder.

"Thanks for coming in as quickly as you could Adam."

"Anytime, how many people have died already from radiation poisoning?" he asked figuring that people might have been contaminated if a radiation leak came from a nuclear reactor.

"Three thousand," Miku stated as he would then stopped hearing Adam walking behind her, she turned around and looked at him. "It wasn't from a reactor leak either."

"A nuclear bomb?

"We're not sure, we were hoping you can tell us since you have seen alot of improper disposal of nuclear waste, you probably seen alot of wierd stuff."