GOJIRA

Within the bay of Tokyo, a few fishing boats were just going about their business along with a few citizens walk along the bay line. Within a few moments, three spikes went up from the water's surface; pushing the water forward while a few boats were destroyed from hitting the spikes. A few people would stop for a moment and pull out their phones, recording the incident as well as slowly moving backwards. Exercising caution as the spikes would continue to come towards the land as water were still being pushed up almost like a tsunami in the currents. A thud would be heard as the ground shook, causing a few cracks in the cement of the floor on the mainland of Tokyo. People fell to the ground, and a few people even dropped their phones as the sea water was thrown up into the air, breaking apart as the droplets would fall onto the shoreline. The people looked up at a large figure as they widened their eyes before getting up and starting to run back towards shelter.

***

Adam finished his drink within the restaurant while he continued to think about the situation and if there is any connection from 1954 and what happened in Onagawa during 2024. He was brought out of the thoughts as a news cast was being shown via the TV inside the restaurant; he looked up to see a News reporter inside a building at the bay of Tokyo. "Miku," he whispered as he nodded towards the TV, the reporter went to the ground as the camera shook. The two continued to watch before the camera panned over to a window as what seemed like a large tail was slowly dragging across the ground, pushing cars and rubble from buildings around. The tail went up outside the view of a camera before slamming down, causing the camera to shake and fall before the feed was cut out. Adam narrowed his eyes for a moment before the two paid for the meal and headed out of the restaurant.

They walked towards the National Diet building where the Prime Minister was also going to hold a quick meeting until they felt the ground shake beneath them. Adam heard the sound of planes going over them as he looked up to see jets flying overhead, he then looked towards the direction of where the jets were going before hearing a thud in the distance. The ground shook once again as a manhole on the ground shook and swirled around for a moment, car alarms started to go off as well when a third thud followed by the ground shake for a third time. Adam grabbed Miku to keep her from falling to the ground as he just took in deep breaths, looking around to see where the thuds were coming from. Miku started to pull Adam towards the right as a few people ran past them in the right direction, to keep them from getting trampled by people or whatever was coming their way.

Another thud caused a few people to fall to the ground before the sound of missiles impacting a hard surface rang throughout the skies. Another thud then came as Adam looked up and couldn't even believe what he was seeing above them while people scrambled to their feet before running once again. The monster was 128 meters tall with charcoal colored scaly skin that in some areas jutted out unnaturally as if it was scarred in its skin and scales, the legs were wide as well as reminiscent of a T-Rex, the arms were long and muscular, its hands had claws that were dirty bone color like its toes, jagged white spikes that were on the creatures back in a row of three that continued to its tail, the creature turned its head towards the people. It's head was reptilian with smaller eyes that looked down with a menacingly glare with its brown eyes, the brow was rigid but in a angry expression, the monster had some teeth jutting out from its bottom lip while two fangs came from its mouth. The creature lifted its head to show a row of sharp teeth before opening its mouth after inhaling a great deal of air.

"SKREEEEONK!"

The creature roared at the sky before explosions came from its back as jets flew over them. The monster turned its head to look at the flying military vehicles while Mike just pulled at Adam, the male kept on staring at the gigantic monster before coming back to reality and started to run with Miku. Adam looked back at the creature growling at the jets before quickly spinning, using its tail to knock one out of the air and into a nearby building: Adam eyes widened in horror before looking forward and focused on running away as fast as he could to survive. A large thud would be heard behind him as the dinosaur creature slammed its tail against the ground before the monster started to step forwards.