The Alphas' Passion

Melanie Diamond White is the perfect girl in everyone's' eyes. 

Great grades, beautiful yet modest, kind, shy but fierce, can have any guys yet she doesn't want them, and a perfect daughter. 

She is also the perfect werewolf. Best warrior in her pack . She is the White Wood Alpha's daughter. Along with his son, Melanie's twin, to-be Alpha, Alpha Davis couldn't be happier. That is until a threat comes along and he has to merge his pack with the Red Moon pack, one that is told to be merciless. Rumor were told that they killed packs for fun. With the merge, the young people of the pack must go attend a school, specially for Red Moon pack members. Due to Red Moon merging with many other packs, there is more than one alpha to-be at the school. And shy yet fierce Mel is going to get thrown in the soon to-be alpha and their betas' and their Gammas' in their big group. What happens? Well don't you know? Melanie becomes the Alphas' toy without choice. Well if you want to know more you must read.

A/N Orginal! So I don't give a crap if it seems like another book because I came up with this all by myself. But I have to give big, no, HUGE THANKS TO @HiddenEira for giving me inspiration to write this. At first I was going to put The Alphas' Obsession but that was too much like her book. So I changed it to the Alphas' Passion which she is not a sex pawn.It just means they all take a strong passion in her. I didn't copy any books at all! Like The Alpha's daughter or The Alpha's Obsession, my book isn't theirs. So if you came to hate on my book that I try so hard on then I never want to see you reading my book. But people who might love it, enjoy and love! So BYE!

-Theawkardburrito✌🏻️❤️🇬🇧🎧