Chapter 1 |Edited 12'1'17|

Melanie's POV

-Nightmare-

It was beautiful. How the wind gently blew through the field and how there were few sunflowers that still made it so special for me. it was so beautiful. And that beauty was quickly taken away by the field suddenly being drenched in blood.

 I was shoved into it and turned to face an unfamiliar person. The scent of a rouge and blood covered him.  I pushed him off and growled at him,"What are you doing on my turf mutt!" 

He chuckled bitterly, only to hiss back, "I would listen to your papa , little pup. But if you don't, the worst is yet to come." A image appeared by the side of him and it was my whole family being tortured. I screamed and screamed and screamed.

"MELANIE," the wolf barked.

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME," I screamed and kept screaming. My whole body was shaking and shaking and my name kept being called."

Please wake up," the wolf whispered.

" What?" I ask in confusion. The image disappeared but the a new one appeared but with my pack and family slaughtered, their throats ripped out.  I lost it! Crying and screaming, I tackled the wolf to the floor. I punched and punched until the wolf was gone. I kept screaming even when the world turned black.

-Nightmare over-

"Morning, my sweet girl," my dad spoke as my eyes fluttered open.

" Dad what happened?" I asked, my throat sore.

"We heard screaming and rushed here. You were punching, screaming, and crying over your brother. We pulled him out and you fell. But you kept screaming and crying. My daughter, what's wrong?" my dad explained.

"Dad what's going on? Papa, something is going to happen today, isn't there? Tell us," I urged him. He sighed and pulled my hand to the lounge room. Where I saw my brother holding a ice pack to the eye and my mom helping him."Mason I'm so so sorry," I choked and hugged him. 

He held me close and whispered" It's ok. You did the same, remember?" 

He used to have horrible nightmares about our first rouge attack experience. I always stayed with him during the night, which resulted in me waking up getting beat up . He thought I was a rouge in his dream and hurt me. He was so depressed about him hurting me and didn't talk to me. It was killing me so I punched him in the face. He got mad but he understood. He got over it but he still felt bad for a while. I squeezed him tight and sat right next to him.

"Pops is going to tell us something Mas," I inform him.

" Yes I am, but first Melanie tell us your nightmare," my dad took a seat next to my mom. I explained the dream to my fullest intent but it hurt so much to say the words, to have to say it again. I let only one tear slip and closed off any more. 

" Don't cry Mel," Mason pleaded, looking so incredibly worried. I squeezed his hand and just nodded. Mason is the best twin brother I could ever ask for, even within our ups and downs I wouldn't trade him for the world. We have been so close, his friends are my friends and we do pretty much everything together.

I turn to my parents who mind-linking each other, I could tell. We take after our mom's features but look pretty similar to my father, we even have his dimples. 

 My father is the  Alpha and my mom is Luna of White Wood's pack. 

"Well guys I didn't want to tell you until everything was conformed but I will tell you now. Werewolves in our state have been threatened  by the leader of rouges. They want to go state by state, killing packs. SowehavetodecidedtomergewiththeRedMoonpack," Dad quickly said trying to get us not to notice. It so worked. Not!