Chapter Three

A/N Da Betas^^^

Melanie's POV
Ughh, mornings. My hatred for them grows more and more daily.  But today was Friday, the best day of the school week.  To my opinion, Saturdays was the best day of the whole week. I threw myself off my bed and glared at my blaring alarm, 6:25 it read. I grumbled, crawling to my closet. 

6:40 am

I had a white lace long sleeve on, my black skinny jeans, white converses, my black leather jacket and black beanie. And my glasses, of course I have to wear them.

 I walk down the stairs fiddling with my earrings, another nervous habit. I have a cartilage, and two bottom ones. My brother and his besties, new and old, were there, in the best place on Earth. The kitchen. They are going to ruin my Friday, I already know. 

But maybe if I somehow slip by, I can get food and steal Mason's car. Technically ours but he drives more. But they probably knew I was already here because they were sniffing. I got on all fours and crawled and hid behind the counter.

"Oh stop trying to be sneaky its weak," Tom complains. I put my middle finger up at him and get up.

"Fuck you. Fuck you, you know what? Fuck all you," I spoke with a polite tone. Polite, my ass. I open the fridge and pull out a strawberry package. I place the strawberry at my mouth right when I was going to bite the strawberry.

"Weirdo," I groan and look towards them, mostly Chase who called me.

"What do you want?" I ask, annoyed.

"Do you hate us?" Chase asked, looking slightly nervous.

" No," I say, getting up. I grab my bag and walk out, leaving them to sit there.

 I didn't hate them but they continuously get in the nerves. It's so annoying, but seeing Chase like that was worse. He looked so.... vulnerable and he didn't suit it. But now I look at it in my mind, they all did. 

I hated it because seeing them like that makes me feel like a bitch. Of course I don't hate them but they always like annoying me or doing something to me. But I got to say, they can be really sweet guys and they can actually care.

 But they almost are never that way, never. Wait a minute, I'm walking to school? I thought I was but I don't know where the fuck I am. I groan and pulled out my phone and push Mason's contact.

"Ring..Ring... Ring... Ring..Ring..Ring..Ring..Ring," the phone kept going.

"Hey it's Mason here and sorry to tell you but you're in voicemail. Leave me a message or te-," the voicemail went off and I hung up. I then push Asher and Jace's contact but I got automatic voicemail. 

I put my phone back in my pocket and continue my journey to got to school. Even though I don't know where i am and my brother and best friends aren't answer my calls. 

Well if I don't know where I am and schools about to start, I'm not going. I keep walking but I feel a strange feeling. Like someone was following me. I turn around and see nothing usually, nothing new.

 I continue walking and I see a play area! I start running towards it and doing cartwheels. Don't you judge me, I see a judgement look on your face! Anywhoville I get to the play area and I got down on of the slides. It was fun so then I went on the swings.

 I allowed my mind to wonder and of course,  it went into deep thoughts. Where is my mate? I want him to be my first and last everything, but I don't see him here and I'm still damaged. I wonder if he will still accept me.

" Penny for your thoughts?" a random guy asked, taking the seat on the swing beside me.

"Oh, umm... I don't know," I cover my hands.