prologue-birth of fear

On that fateful night, when darkness draped the sky in its inky embrace and storm clouds roiled with a tempestuous fury, the atmosphere was charged with almost palpable tension. The wind, a relentless banshee, unleashed a torrent of haunting wails that seemed to pierce through the very souls of those present. The rain, no mere drizzle, but a deluge of waterborne from the heavens, descended in a ceaseless barrage, transforming the battlefield into a mire of mud and despair.

Amidst this cacophony of nature's wrath, the clash of weaponry became a symphony of chaos, as the clash of metal against scales reverberated through the air like a thunderous battle hymn. The forces of the three formidable factions, their motivations, and allegiances as diverse as the elements themselves, found themselves entangled in a vortex of conflict that defied description.

It was in the midst of this tumultuous clash that the two celestial dragon emperors, Draig and Albion, emerged as titanic figures of wrath and might. Their colossal forms, wreathed in an ethereal light that shimmered like stars within their scales, emanated an aura of primal power that demanded reverence. Having engaged in their ancient feud, their rivalry was abruptly set aside as the intrusion of the three great factions redirected their ire toward a new target.

Among the angels stood the resplendent Archangel Michael, his wings casting an otherworldly glow, embodying both valor and resolve. Leading the forces of hell was none other than the infamous devil, Zeoticus Gremory, his presence exuding a malevolent charisma that inspired dread. Azazel, the fallen angel with eyes that held the weight of centuries, commanded his legion with a mixture of sorrow and determination.

The clash that ensued defied mortal comprehension. Thunderous roars from the dragons mingled with the cries of angels and demons alike, forming a dissonant chorus that echoed across the ravaged landscape. The sky itself seemed to weep, as arrows and spells were cast forth in an intricate dance of death and destruction. The earth beneath their feet became a graveyard, a tableau of fallen warriors from all sides, their life forces extinguished in the crucible of battle.

As the struggle raged on, the dragons' immense strength began to wane, their mighty forms faltering under the weight of the relentless onslaught. Despite their realization that victory was an elusive dream, the indomitable pride inherent to their draconic nature propelled them forward, a last stand fueled by defiance against the inevitable. The toll of the conflict grew steeper, the cost measured in lives lost and sacrifices made.

Finally, as the moon began its descent towards the horizon, the dragons' resistance crumbled. Their eyes, once fierce and determined, now held a glimpse of surrender, an acknowledgment that their time had come. The battleground, strewn with the remnants of battle, bore witness to their downfall. In a haunting crescendo, their once-unyielding forms fell to the earth with a resounding thud, their very essences captured and transmuted into sacred gears of immense power. As the final echoes of battle faded, a tense stillness settled upon the battlefield, interrupted only by the sporadic pitter-patter of raindrops. The atmosphere remained charged with a residual energy, a palpable reminder of the cataclysmic clash that had just unfolded. The two heavenly dragon emperors, their forms now inert and solemn, cast long shadows upon the ground, their presence a testament to the monumental struggle that had transpired.

Amidst this eerie silence, the remnants of the three great factions began their separate retreats, each departure carrying its unique resonance. The angels, led by the steadfast Archangel Michael, moved with a somber unity. Their wings, once fierce instruments of war, now folded with a sense of closure. Their movements were measured as if acknowledging the gravity of the situation while honoring the fallen. The fallen angel Azazel, bearing the weight of his choices and the ghosts of countless battles, walked amongst them, his gaze a mixture of contemplation and acceptance.