C5

The development of the Canghai Galaxy relies on its unique conditions, abundant life planets, habitable planets, and rich resources. Its development has reached the point of exploring other galaxies.

Of course, these understandings were gained by Shu Shuishui after reading several books on galactic civilizations. Interplanetary communication is somewhat similar to the past interactions between countries on Earth. Overseeing the Canghai Galaxy is the Galactic Alliance, whose members are elected through a vote by all residents.

Most planets in the galaxy implement autonomous systems, some following a royal lineage, others based on citizen elections, and some without leaders at all, where everyone is equal. There is a great variety of systems and structures.

Shu Shuishui, the study prodigy mouse, found himself overwhelmed by this vast knowledge of galactic civilizations. The galaxy has evolved for millions or even billions of years, and even as a study prodigy, Shu Shuishui cannot quickly digest such vast concepts. Therefore, he temporarily gave up on understanding these grand definitions and started contemplating more practical matters, such as his future livelihood.

undefinedShu Shuishui took off his glasses and used a lens cloth to clean the lenses while pondering his future plans. As he did, his little paws instinctively began to walk, leaving a trail of footprints on the dusty ground.

Firstly, he needed to solve the issues of food and water sources. While his spiritual storage stored cultivation resources and various seeds he had collected during his travels, there wasn’t much stored food.

The water source could be temporarily addressed by using his spiritual power to produce water on a small scale since Shu Shuishui, being a mouse, didn’t consume much water. However, the issue of food was pressing as seeds are consumed with each use. The only sustainable solution was to plant them as soon as possible.

Once the basic food problem was solved, he would need to find a suitable place to live. Shu Shuishui didn’t want to fall asleep one day only to be suddenly enveloped by an electromagnetic storm.

Next on the list was transportation. Shu Shuishui didn’t think he would be able to drive, and relying on his two little paws alone would take a very long time to traverse the desert.

The current city was clearly unsuitable for survival, and most importantly, it wasn’t conducive to sleep. In Shu Shuishui’s concept, even if he couldn’t sleep on a beach chair, wear sunglasses, bask in the sun, and enjoy the sea breeze, he still needed a warm and comfortable place that provided shelter from wind and rain.

Leaving aside the electromagnetic storms, even a sandstorm would be enough to send Shu Shuishui scurrying away with his nest. The spiritual stones in his spiritual storage were also consumables, and unless he could find substitutes, the protective array would also deplete the stones.

After careful consideration, the thrifty and resourceful mouse decided to stay in the Imperial City for a few days. Once the first harvest of grains was ready, he would load up on food, pack a small parcel, and embark on a desert trek. During the journey, he could consult a map to determine the direction of migration, although the map might not be of much use anymore, considering that the coastal city had turned into a sea of sand.

Ready to take action, Shu Shuishui was always conscious of time. Every second saved meant an extra second he could sleep during hibernation.

Shu Shuishui began searching for a suitable place to grow crops. However, he soon encountered a new problem: everything outside was covered in yellow sand, which was unsuitable for planting. With his paw touching his furry chin, he circled the area a couple of times before his eyes lit up. “Flower pots.”