C24

Shu Shuishui made an effort to smile (^-^) and said, “You’re not cute at all.”

Yu Jin didn’t care. “Being cute or not doesn’t matter for a man.”

Shu Shuishui (^-^), pointing a claw, said, “You’re going to lose your fur like this.”

Yu Jin replied, “Impossible! My fur has always been fine.”

undefinedShu Shuishui extended a paw. “I plucked it!”

Yu Jin sighed, “You win.”

Yu Jin put down the pen, and Shu Shuishui continued to roam around the map with the pen as he wished. Shu Shuishui was quite excited about the feng shui treasure land he had discovered. After all, winter had arrived, and would hibernation be far behind?

He roughly calculated the amount of spirit stones needed to transform the protective array. If it covered the entire hill and valley, it would require about seventy-two top-grade spirit stones or seven thousand two hundred high-grade spirit stones. Shu Shuishui carefully counted the spirit stones in his spiritual storage space. Since the space was limited, he only stored top-grade spirit stones there, with the only difference being their size.

As for the high-grade spirit stones, they were mostly stored in his storage ring on Earth. Shu Shuishui’s speed of walking with the pen became slower and slower until he finally plopped down on his bottom, his little head hanging low and his two small ears becoming droopy. In the puzzled gaze of Gu Langu, it took a while before Shu Shuishui sighed, “I’m so poor.”

Yu Jin couldn’t help but burst into laughter again. It was the first time he had heard a dormouse lamenting about being poor. Although the little dormouse seemed sad, the scene was quite comical.

Shu Shuishui sat motionless, holding the pen, for a while, and then unconsciously brought his little head close to the pen shaft, preparing to gnaw on it. Instead of the expected resistance on his teeth, he felt something soft. Shu Shuishui focused his attention and realized that Gu Langu’s finger had unknowingly extended toward him.

Gu Langu took the pen from Shu Shuishui’s paw. “These pens are made of relatively hard material. If you want to grind your teeth, use my hand instead.” He thought for a moment and added, “It’s better for your teeth.”

Shu Shuishui “…”

Shu Shuishui felt that he wasn’t the kind of owner who would let his pet gnaw on his teeth, so he declined Gu Lan Gu’s proposal and instead seriously pondered the issue of spirit stones. Top-grade spirit stones were hard to come by, and the remaining ones in his spiritual storage space were given by Shu Bao, after all, spirit stones couldn’t be produced on Earth with its spiritual power. For a treasure-hunting dormouse like Shu Bao, top-grade spirit stones were not considered rare, so he never lacked them, although he usually used them for growing vegetables.

According to what Shu Bao had said, spirit stones were mainly produced in higher realms. Shu Bao’s parents came from a cultivation continent called Huan Chen. Shu Bao was a second-generation cultivator, which is why he had abundant cultivation resources. So the few top-grade spirit stones left in Shu Shuishui’s spiritual storage space were non-renewable resources.

Shu Shuishui clearly wasn’t the type to sit and wait for death, unless he was in hibernation. In that case, the only possible substitute for spirit stones would be energy stones. Although they contained chaotic energy, it couldn’t be denied that the concentration of energy was no weaker than that of top-grade spirit stones.

So, in the gaze of Yu Jin and the others, the initially dejected little mouse suddenly stood up from the map and happily jumped off the table with a thud.