I

Victoria's alarm went off. She lifted her hand up and pressed the off button before sitting. She sat up and stretched. The morning sun crept through the curtains. Victoria stood and shuffled over to her window and drew the curtains open, letting the light in.
       Victoria went into her bathroom to get ready for work. She stepped out, walking to her fridge grabbing her lunch and breakfast before leaving to work.

       Victoria stepped inside her work and greeted officers as they walked by. She walked over to her desk and placed her bag down and scooted her bag underneath the desk. An officer came up to Victoria. "Hey," he said. "There's an case of a homicide, I wanna you to see."
       "Oh, thank you, I'll be on it," Victoria told him, grabbing the file from him.
       The officer walked off. She stood up and looked through the file. An male android walked up to her. Victoria looked up. "Oh, hey there, may I help you?" Victoria asked.
       "I'm Leon, an android assigned to you by the company: CyberBionic," he introduced.
       "Oh, I wasn't aware of that," Victoria said.

       Leon looks down at the case, scanning it. "Is that a recent homicide?" He asked.
       "Yes, I was about to go alone, but... you wanna join me?" Victoria asked.
       "As I should," Leon nods.

They both headed outside. Scarlet slid into the driver side and Leon slid into the passenger side. The car headed out of the parking lot.

They rod in silence, only the radio quietly playing music. Taxis drove past, people walked along side on the side as children or assistant androids followed behind. The city turned into a neighborhood. Police cars huddled around a house at the end of the street. The road was blocked by caution tapes. Victoria parked her car away from the other vehicle.
Victoria stepped out from her car. "You finally arrived!" an officer said, waving at her.
Victoria smiled and walked over. "Yeah, I was told about this," she explained. "I even was assigned an android from the office."
The male officer looked back at Leon then at Victoria. "Really?" he asked, lowering his voice.
Victoria nodded: "Yeah, but it's okay, Josh."

Officer Virginia walked over and wrapped her arm around Victoria. All three of them smiled and chatted. Leon waited patiently behind Victoria. Virginia and Josh began to walk inside. Victoria looked back at Leon. "You coming?" she asked Leon.
"Yeah," Leon answered. He followed Victoria in.
Leon scanned the room. He looked over at Victoria, looking down at a lifeless man. Leon scanned the man's face. "Kris Decker, 50 years old," Leon said. "Died 20 hours ago."
Victoria squeaked down to look at the deceased man, looking. "He was also stabbed 9 times: 6 times in the chest; 3 times in the shoulders," Victoria added.
Leon looked over at a knife hiding under the chair. He bent down and gently pulled it out. "Here's what the killer used," Leon said.
"Oh sweet, thanks Leon," Victoria said, smiling. "Virginia, may you take the knife from Leon, please?"

Virginia looked back. "Sure!" she accepted. She got up, wearing black gloves, and gently grabbed the knife from Leon's hand and placed it into a clear bag. Leon looked back at Victoria.
"I'll walk around," he told Victoria.
"Okay," Victoria said.
Leon looked around, scanning for anything else. He spotted some blue blood trickling along the floor towards a room. He followed into he came to the victim's bedroom. Blue blood led to the closed closet. A bloody hand print was left on the door knob.
Leon walked up to the door and carefully twist the handle, having his hand resting on his gun. The closet door opened but no one was in there only a small ladder was knocked over. Leon looked up to the ceiling seeing a small hatch to the attic. Leon stand the small ladder upright and climbed up to push the hatch open and climbing up into the attic.

Leon looked around, he lifted his flashlight and switched it on. He stood up and began walking slowly, moving his flashlight left to right. A shadow ran past, knocking a rusty can down onto the floor. Leon turned his head to the noise and followed. A female android appeared from behind an old shelf. "Please don't say anything..." the android said softly. "Please..."
"Leon... are you up there I heard something fall up there," Victoria yelled. "You okay?!"
"I think I found who stabbed the victim!" Leon shouted back.
Victoria cursed under breath and called for others. A couple of officers climbed up the small ladder and helped the female Android down. Leon got down last. He came up beside Victoria and they both headed back to the car.

~

"What made you think the killer would be in the attic?" Victoria asked.
"There was a trail of blue blood headed towards the storage room," Leon explained. "I was only able to see it. It'll be too dark for you to see it anyways."
"Ah," Victoria nodded. "Makes sense now."
       Leon pushed the ajar door of the storage room and cautiously walked in. He studied around the dark room with the full moon only illuminated through the single window. The room sat still. The old wood creaked in the corner of the room. Leon moved his gave over to the sound and slowly moved towards it.
       Leon whipped out a flash light and turned it on. He pushed an object away. He turned and saw a shaken up android butler on the floor. Leon bent down.
       "Please..." the butler begged. "Please don't tell them I'm here..."

       Leon scanned the prototype. The butler became concerned. "Ar...are you reporting me?" He asked.
       "No," Leon answered. "I'm just seeing your ID and date of creation for evidence."
       "Evidence?!" the butler exclaimed loudly.
       "Leon, what's going on in there?!" Victoria asked. "Did you find the suspect? If you don't answer I'll come in there."
       There was a long pause.
       "Fine, I'm coming in there, be prepared if anything happens," Victoria warned.

       Her foot steps creaked on the old wood. She spotted Leon's flashlight and came up to him. "Oh... my... goodness," Victoria gasped, looking down at the butler android. She turned away from them both and picked up her radio. "Sheriff Victora to any of the sheriffs here: Leon found the suspect in the storage room."

~
       The police car drove off with the butler android. Victoria stood on the sidewalk, arms crossed, watching as the car vanished into the city. She looked over at Leon. Leon stood beside her, zoning out, his LED light flashing different colors. Victoria sighed softly and lifted her hand up and placed it on Leon's shoulder. "You okay, Leon?" she asked.
       Leon looked up at her. "Uhmm... yeah," he answered. "Just sending the evidence to the station for the chief to review."
       "That's great to hear," Victoria smiled. "So... you wanna come by my place?"
       "What?" Leon said, softly blushing. "Umm..."
       "It's okay if you don't," Victoria added.
       "Yes, I would come with you," Leon answered.

       Victoria nodded and both of them went to Victoria's car. They both got into the vehicle and began heading to the house.