I. Little Women

Starting this section off strong with assigning the March sisters Taylor Swift albums <3

In my mind, they would all be Swifties.

I'm going to give four songs from the album that I choose that I think fits each sister. Some songs will be strictly vibes and others are songs that I think can personally relate to the character.

And can I just say that Little Women as a whole has evermore energy?

I thought long and hard about this and I'm confident with everyones except for Beth's lol.

This is just my interpretation of their character so you all are free to disagree.

MEGLOVER

MEG
LOVER

I know you all saw it coming but all the rumors are true, Meg is lover - coded!

I feel like Lover is Taylor's girliest album with all the pastel colors and hearts and stuff like that, and I think Meg is the girliest March sister.

She's feminine and likes the finer things in life. Paper Rings is her song.

The main reason why I put her as Lover is she's the romantic out of the sisters. When she's telling stories, it's about love and marriage. And despite marrying someone who could raise her social status, she marries a poor person for love. She's kindhearted as well.

SONGS:
Lover
I Think He Knows
Paper Rings
Daylight

SONGS: • Lover • I Think He Knows • Paper Rings • Daylight

JO
EVERMORE

Okay so i'm going to start off and say this could just be me projecting because evermore is my favorite album & Jo is my favorite March sister but i think Jo gives off evermore vibes!

Not only does her aesthetic match evermore perfectly but Champagne Problems is literally her theme song.

Also, her being a writer is just evermore-coded to me because the storytelling & lyricism in evermore is superior.

I think her personality fits very well with the reviews of evermore that classify evermore as the bolder and edgier ( in production ) sister to folklore.

SONGS:
• Champagne Problems
Happiness
Evermore
Right Where You Left Me

SONGS:• Champagne Problems • Happiness • Evermore • Right Where You Left Me

BETH
SPEAK NOW ( TAYLOR'S VERSION )

For Beth, I was choosing between Red TV and Speak Now TV, I decided to go with Speak Now. While Red TV matches her aesthetic the most, I feel like Beth fits the Speak Now vibes.

The whole concept of SN is confessions to people Taylor has met or things she wished she had said. Beth had a very shy and quiet personality, and she probably left a lot of things unsaid.

While Beth was shy, she was also very musically -
talented, loving to sing and play piano. She was very passionate about those things. Which is a big thing on SN with the whole album being self-written by Taylor.

SONGS:
Never Grow Up
Enchanted
Long Live
When Emma Falls in Love

SONGS: • Never Grow Up• Enchanted • Long Live • When Emma Falls in Love

AMY
FOLKLORE

I know some people like to see her as Evermore but she's so folklore!!

Mirrorball? Amy's song

August? Amy's song

Almost every song on Folklore can relate back to Amy in some way.

While evermore has songs that have much more mature themes, folklore has a teenage feel to it. This is supported by the teenage love triangle. When we first see Amy, she's a child and does childish things ( i. e burning Jo's book. ) But then we see her grow into a intelligent and artistic woman that gives off energy.

Her whole monologue with Laurie about marriage and talent is so Mirrorball coded.

SIDE NOTE! Jo & Amy being the sister albums just makes sense to me. They are two sides of the same coin which is why they fought so much. Folklore and Evermore are alike in some ways but different and that really reflects Jo & Amy. I do believe that evermore is older no matter what Taylor says.

SONGS:
The Lakes
Mirrorball
August
Invisible String

Which albums would you have chosen for the March sisters?

What should I do next? I was thinking Chronicles of Narnia!