I. 1989 TV Announcement??

REVIEW TIME!!

REVIEW TIME!!

Okay so this is just going to be a review / conversation of all the theories that Swifties have for the remainder of the American leg of the Eras tours before the LA stop of the tour starts tomorrow.

Everyone and their mother has been freaking over 1989 TV.

It's been a lot of speculation that Taylor will announce 1989 TV at one of the LA shows. There's been clues from Taylor and Sofi posted something that is very obviously 1989-coded.

I'm not the type of Swiftie that decodes easter eggs but the signs are there.

The announcement could be for any of the shows but I'm leaning towards the 8 / 5 or the 8 / 9 show.

It is suspicious that Rare Beauty is inviting people to the 8 / 3 show though.

All I know is that Taylor is planning something and we should all be prepared and scared.

I really hope this isn't clowning but I do think that even if we don't get an announcement for the next re-record something will happen.

I think each show will have a surprise. A new outfit, surprise guest ( that isn't Jack or Aaron ), etc. I really want a new outfit for Rep so if we do get new outfits, I hope Rep is one of the eras that gets one.

Speaking of Rep, there's also the theory that Taylor will announce 1989 TV and then surprise drop Rep TV?? Idk if I would able to function if that were true.

Let's not forget the other speculations that there might be a live album being released or an Eras tour documentary coming out. Then, we have Taylor changing her layout back to Midnights even though we're still in the SN era.

I don't know what Taylor has planned but what I do know is that I'll be watching to see. And I'll obviously post here if anything does happen.

- Summer