V. Random Taylor Thoughts

These are just some random Taylor thoughts I've been having hahaha.

• The way she sings "Lights are off, he's taking off his coat" in Style scratches my brain in just the right way. It's so satisfying.

• Blank Space is such a good song, and I don't care if it's the "radio" song or most popular, it's a bop. And this might be bold to say, but it's in my top 5 on 1989.

• I can't believe the vault tracks we get are going to be strictly Pop on 1989 TV. And the fact that Taylor said this was her fave re-recording and she doesn't understand why the five vault tracks were left off in the first place — I know the vault tracks are going to be AMAZING.

• I'm so broke and so sad about this 1989 rollout with the CDs and Vinyl. Like, I don't have money so I didn't get any of the limited edition CDs, and I'm not getting the vinyl that's currently on sale. I really hope she brings it back in the future because I would love to collect all of them.

• I'm so excited for the Rep re-recording. Like, yes, I know 1989 TV, exciting, however, I'm a Rep girl. The thought of Rep TV makes me so happy and the vault tracks???? I don't think I will survive Reputation ( Taylor's Version ).

• DWOHT is the best song on Rep. And on this note, as much as I love the acoustic version of DWOHT, and trust me I used to be a "I hope DWOTH acoustic is a vault track on Rep TV" I hope it's not. It would just be taking the place of a song that we haven't heard before and I want that more than DWOHT acoustic.

• Red TV had the best era out of the Taylor's Versions so far. The air was so crisp and magical when it was released and I hope the same is going to happen with 1989 TV.