Dan and Drago, y/n and Exeldor

While I was walking, I noticed that Dan was on a bridge.

y/n: "Watcha doing Dan?"

Dan: "Nothing much, just won a brawl, but what are you doing here?"

y/n: "I always have a walk, sometimes two in a day since I don't want to spend most of my hours in my house as I don't want my mom to go bankrupt from the electricity bill."

y/n: "You mentioned you were in a brawl, but where's Drago?"

Dan: "I threw him away."

y/n: "Why would you do that!?"

Dan: "I'll call you guys and maybe explain why I did that there."

y/n: "Sure..."

I then went into my house and browsed the Bakugan web, until Dan called us.

Dan then told us about how he threw Drago away.

Marucho: "You're kidding? You threw Drago in a lake."

Dan then groaned.

Julie: "Of course, that would explain you're so sensitive today."

Dan: "What are you talking about!? I'm not sensitive! That smart head was irritating me already."

Alice: "Seriously Dan, don't you think you should go back and search for your Drago?"

Alice: "He's probably alone and terrified down at the bottom of the lake."

y/n: "I doubt that Dan will do that. Sometimes he's too stubborn to realize he's at fault. No offense Dan, I believe we all have that side and you just happen to have that side more out of everyone here. Well, maybe Runo can match you in that."

Runo: "Hey!"

Dan: "You think he's alone and terrified?"

Runo: "You dont appreciate the things you have, until they're gone, if it's about me than me and Tigrerra have a really strong bond."

Runo said while hugging her Tigrerra.

Dan: "His fate doesn't bother me. I don't care about him."

y/n: "Don't say that, Dan."

Dan then laid on his bed.

Marucho: "Get up Dan!"

Dan didn't get up and soon his computer automatically disconnected from the call.

Marucho: "I have to go, I'll se you guys tomorrow."

RUno: "Me too."

y/n and Alice: "See you."

They then disconnected.

y/n "So umm Alice, what Bakugan attribute is your favorite?"

Alice: "I don't really have one, as I believe that every Bakugan attribute has it's own value and how good it is entirely depends on the brawler."