Bakugan stall.

Alice POV

Alice: "I'll be right back."

Random customers: "Mhhhhm."

(I find it uncomfortable that the writer(s) decided "Yeah, I'll make adults blush over a 14 year old girl and make a mhmmm sound"...)

Alice: "Alright, one small Espresso."

I handed him the Espresso.

I brought a sandwich to a table.

Alice: "Sorry it took so long."

Random teen at the table: "Excuse me, do you hear the fire alarm?"

Alice: "Uhm, no. Why?"

Random fat teen at the table: "Because you're... hot."

(Who let bro cook?)

Every random teen at the table: "Very hot."

Chibi y/n:

(If you want to, you can make Chibi y/n Walter White.)

Alice: "Calm down boys."

Chibi y/n:

(In case anyone is wondering, the song is "Never Forgive Me, Never Forget Me." It's made by Akira Yaomaka and plays in Silent Hill 3. Also I like to think that Chibi y/n is an omnipotent force of nature that follows everyone around.)

Alice thinking: "What if I'll tell Runo that Hal is my grandpa? Would she still want to be friends with me? I need to tell someone about it. I need to."

No one POV

Random guy with glasses: "Would you look at that! This new waitress is the key to success. Everyone wants to be here. It's a shame your food isn't as fortunate. Ahahaha."

Runo's dad: 

Runo POV

Tigrerra: "Runo, you are so absent. What's on your mind?"

Flashback

Shun: "Game over."

Chibi y/n: "Most people are so ungrateful to be alive... but not you...not anymore."

Flashback end

Runo: "Ahm."

Alice: "Hey Runo?"