Chapter 5: Stick To One Panty Asshole.

Aella had just asked Valkyrie to join the family dinner. She'd only just met her for crying out loud.

"what?" Valkyrie asked confused.

"Join our dinner, we would love to have you" Aella urged shaking Valkyrie's arm. "Come on Rie, say yes!"

Valkyrie was surprised at the nick name "As tempting as that sounds Aella, I don't think that would be too appropriate"

"Damn appropriate! You saved my life!" Aella complained. "It's the least I can do, plus you've not had dinner"

"I'll be alright" Valkyrie assured "You're home"

Aella stepped out of the car and someone rushed to help her get her bags.

"See ya" Valkyrie said.

"Bye" Aella waved.

CHU MANSION, ADMORE PARK.

The media was filled with news about the devil playboy, pictures of him as he returned to Singapore after five years circulated as well as older pictures of him clubbing in Paris. 

Everyone was smiling from tooth to tooth because of this.

Only Hailey Chu had a glare etched on her face as she turned off the TV with rows of curses. Declan her brother was on the sofa behind her watching the display.

"FYI, I was watching football before you turned on the entertainment news so could you please turn the TV back on now?" Declan said lazily.

Hailey turned her glare to her brother "I'm about to have a nervous breakdown and all you're thinking about is football?"

"I think you'll survive" Declan muttered loud enough for her to hear.

At this point, Hailey's head was creating a red smoke. "Do you even care about me, because your relationship with Aella seems rosy now doesn't mean if wouldn't end up like ours"

Declan laughed "Dont curse me Hailey, you and Alec never really had a relationship. It was just sex and fun for you two"

Hailey scoffed, "And yours is like what, a perfect relationship?"

"We are different"

"Oh, different you say, what kind of different? The one where you marry her to move up status in Pandora or what?"

Declan revealed an evil grin. "At least I'm doing something for the family, what have you been doing for the past five years Hailey? Sucking up to the Ravens, and sucking the brats d***!"

Hailey picked up a table lamp and threw it at Declan, she had terrible anger issues, and he was testing her patience. Declan ducked just in time to only receive a little scar on his face. 

His hand flew to where blood trickled down his cheek.

"Bloody bitch, are you fucking crazy!?" he cursed advancing towards her. They were nearly the same height but he could take her on."Asshole!!!" She shrieked. 

"What the hell is going on here!?" Brenna their mother shouted stopping the fight that would have inevitably broke out.

They stopped in their tracks and stared at their mother. Then they both started talking all at once yelling about how the other was disrespectful and one was being an asshole.

"Brats" Brenna muttered under her breath. "The only thing you know is to brawl and curse at each other. Maybe if you guys stopped being so foolish and incompetent we would have owned Pandora by now!"