The Letters

The kids messing around in the mansion as they played in the garage. Louie bumped into a box and several letters fell out, them being kids they got curious and looked at the letters.

"Wait- uncle scrooge is married?!" Louie exclaimed in shocking as he showed the letter.

"Wait-WHAT!"
"Look here." Louie pointed to the letter.

-Y/n, my daughter I am glad you married the man you love and he's non other than Scrooge McDuck! I am so proud of you!
Love mom-

After reading the letter both Huey and Dewey were shock to know they had an aunt they didn't know about. They continued reading the other letters as they gathered more information about their aunt with Webby's help.

"Webby do you know y/n McDuck?"
"No but I tried looking into her though granny doesn't want me asking about her."

{Maybe she can tell what happens to our mom.} Dewey thought looking at one letter that had Della's name in cursive.

-Della I have to tell you something but please keep this a secret from Scrooge, please meet me in my manor.
Y/n McDuck-

{Where could I have more information on mom and this Y/n?} He asked himself as he knew someone who could help him, webby

"Hey webby can I talk to you?" He asked pulling her to the side as his brother looked through the letters.

"What do you need?"
"Where do you think we could get more information on my mom and Y/n?"
"I would assume in the Temple Of Hero's but we would need to tell-"

"BOYS, WEBBY GET READY FOR AN
ADVENTURE!" Scrooge announced as Webby and Dewey came up with their plan on Y/n.

"We can finish searching once we return."
"Yeah sure... I guess."

Louie sighed tiredly as he followed Huey, Dewey and Webby out the mansion to their uncle.

Beakley watched the kids leave the garage and into the Sunchaser as they went to their next adventure, knowing they would be safe with Scrooge McDuck.

{Y/n you won't be able to keep this secret for much longer... just how far are you willing to go to keep this the way it is?}