The Spear Of Selene And Chrystal

Laughter echoed through the temple halls, Selene the goddess of the moon held her stomach as she wiped away a stray tear.

"Oh I remember that." She smiled replaying the scene on a sphere as two other voices responded.
"Well that's Della for ya." A male said with a grin as he watched the sphere with Selene.

"Speaking of Della remember when she shoved Donald's face into their birthday cake, what a classic move." Selene and the male giggled as they looked at the woman then the sphere.

"Well I'm glad to at least know I'm not the only one that misses her." Selene looked at the two, "Right Sebastian?, Y/n?"

Sebastian and Y/n turn to Selene and nodded with a pained smile but the moment was cut short then Zeus entered.

"Selene I'm taking y/n!" Zeus announced as he grabbed Y/n, dragging her out the temple while Selene and Sebastian watched surprised.

"Y/n, I wanted to tell you that you should marry me." He said letting her go before flexing his muscles causing her to raise a brow at him, unknowingly to the two both Selene and Sebastian had followed them and heard everything.

"Thanks for the... um offer but I'm married still." Y/n looked up at Zeus as he stopped flexing and looked annoyed now.

"It's that lowly mortal duck scrooge isn't it."
"You don't get to bad mouth Scrooge just because he isn't here, I may still be his wife but I won't marry you." Y/n responded as a loud crash was heard dragging her attention from Zeus, she ran towards the sound as her brother followed.

"Why did he say that!?"
"Don't know-" Y/n turned red realizing her brother heard what she said about Scrooge to Zeus.

"Can't let who know where here?" A child like voice said making them stop as thunder started to roll in.

"SCROOGE MCDUCK YOU DARE DEFY THE WILL OF ZEUS." A voiced boomed while Selene's brother, Storkules stood next to Donald Duck.

"The king of God's get out!" Shouted in excitement a kid in red next to a kid in green.

"They look like Della..." Murmured Sebastian to Y/n who nodded as they got closer to them but kept a distance.

The kid in red asked questions with the green kid interrupting about hidden treasures on the island.

"The Myths are real this place is amazing!"
"It used to be amazing till Scrooge and his mortal riffraff friends showed up and ruined it." Zeus said pointing at them in anger which was enough for Y/n as she stepped in front of Zeus.

"Leave them Zeus." She warned as he leaned towards her with a grin.
"Only if you take my offer, leave Scrooge and marr-"
"Not while I'm still kicking and NO absolutely not."

Sebastian glared as Zeus with bright jade colored eyes making Zeus roll his eye and back away from her.
"Are you a god too?!" Red asked as once Sebastian's  eyes turn back to normal.

"I am not a god little one but I would be a better one than him." He pointed at Zeus who gasped dramatically feeling offended.

"We are from the L/n family." Sebastian said shocking red making him faint but catching greens attention.

"H-Hey kid?!" Y/n caught him then looked at Zeus who walked closer with a frown.
"Fine, but let me tell them what happened here." He asked making y/n groan but agreed nonetheless.

"Hey sorry to bother but Louie duck, this is Huey."Louie pointed to Huey passes out in Y/n's arms.

"You both wouldn't happen to know where all the treasure is?"
"I do but it'd be best if we listen to Zeus before he starts whinging."