✯----⁸.𝐀 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐃𝐚𝐲----✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:359
✯⚠️:𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

I burst in Mattheo's room crying. I just found out a really close friend of mine died. Her mom sent me a letter.

Mattheo looked surprised that I just went into his room, and he looked mad, but when he saw me crying his expression softened.

"What happend?" Mattheo asked as he hugged me, a bit awkwardly. It seemed like he never had or gave anyone a hug. He was tense.
"F/n died..." I said, sobbing.

Mattheo's POV:
I could feel stains of her tears on my shirt. But I didn't care. Y/n is my friend and she is feeling down right now.

I mean, I can understand her. No, I can understand why. It's hard losing someone, like a friend.
I don't know how I would feel if Y/n died, but it would be hard for me.

"It's ok. It's ok..." I spoke softly as I patted her back.
"God you are so bad at this" I thought to myself.

"How about we go to eat some icecream? Or if you want we can stay here. As long as you are ok."
Y/n slowly raised her head to look at me. She tried to speak, opening her mouth, but nothing came out.
"Just, nod if you want to go out." I said, a reassuring smile making it's way on my face. Bad timing, but I can't do anything about how "good" I am at comforting people.
She didn't nod.

"Do you want to stay in?" I asked. Now she nodded. I went and put the covers on the bed. As Y/n layed down, I went to turn on the TV, but after gave her the remote.

"We can watch what you want."
She just smiled.

I sat down on the couch next to my bed. She looked a bit confused, but she didnt say anything, so she chose a movie and we sat there in silence watching it.

When the movie ended, I saw Y/n was asleep. So i just turned off the TV and let her sleep on the bed, as I slept on the couch.