✯---²⁷.𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭---✯

✯𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭:360
✯⚠️:𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

✯𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 2K 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥! 𝐘/𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬

I woke up to the place next to me in my bed empty. I look out if the window and see it was snowing.
I go downstairs and feel from behind me two hands on my waist.

"Good morning darling." I hear my boyfriends voice say
I spin around an cup his face in my hands as I kiss him
"Good morning!"
He let's his hands away from my waist as he goes somewhere in a room. I figured he was going to get the gift for me and so I went to get what I had bought him.

I go back into the room and see he was just returning as well.
"Merry Christmas Y/n." Mattheo says as he gives me the gift.
It was a little red box. When I opened it there was a ring.

 When I opened it there was a ring

"It's a promise ring." Mattheo said. I look at him and smile, giving him a kiss on the cheeck.
"Thank you so much babe!" I say "I also have something for you."

I gave him the gift. He opened the box only to find a promise ring and a phone case. I had a matching one.

Both the phone cases had a black background and had a picture of us, but his said "My Darling" and mine said "My Love"

He gasped as he saw the phone case.

"Y/n this is amaizing!" He said as he hugged me
I chuckle into his shoulder "I have a matching one." I say as he pulls away

He grabs my hand and holds the ring he bought me.
"Can I put the ring on?" He said and I gladly nod.
After he puts the ring on my finger he kisses it and let's go of my hand.
I also grab his hand and without quiestioning him, I put the ring I bought on his finger and kiss him on the lips again.

𝐩.𝐬. 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬 (;´༎ຶٹ༎ຶ')