2

The rest of the time spent in my room was awkward, I wanted to go outside but I had no idea how to tell them. I decided to do the only thing I could, text Steph.

●・○・●・○・●・○・

(fav cousin✨🩷🏳‍🌈)How do I ask them to go outside??? (╥﹏╥)

(Bestie♡) Just tell them stupid

(fav cousin✨🩷🏳‍🌈) Hell no, what if they don't want to then I look like an idiot and they laugh at me and post online how stupid I am and then you get made fun of because I'm your cousin

(Bestie♡) I-
(Bestie♡) They won't chill dude

(fav cousin✨🩷🏳‍🌈) Nope, can you ask?? Pleaseee •́ ‿ ,•̀

(Bestie♡) You are so high maintenance, fine.

(fav cousin✨🩷🏳‍🌈) Thank youuuuuu  (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ )

●・○・●・○・●・○・

"Hey, do you guys wanna go outside?" They nodded and grabbed their bags, one of them had a particularly big one. Once we got out I sat down on the concrete, I've always loved looking at the clouds, I don't remember when I started to look at clouds in such a familiar light but I'm happy I do. I could feel their eyes on my back, only for a second before one of them came and sat next to me.

"That one looks like a bird," He said tracing it with his fingers, I smiled looking at the bird-shaped cloud. Soon we were all laying on the grass in a circle pointing out all the clouds that look like other things.

"Y/n, can you go get me some fruit" I hopped up at my name, I knew we didn't have fruit. 

"Yup," I said before getting into the garage, I pulled out my baby, my motorcycle of course. As soon as the sun hit it the boys ran over. 

"Y/n when did you get this" Steph asked bending down slightly

"When I turned seventeen" I answered and hopped on "Anyone wanna come with?" I asked as soon as the words left my lips the one with short brown hair jumped up from admiring it.

" I do," He said smiling I grabbed the spare helmet and handed it to him. He placed the helmet on his head and tried to get it closed 

"I can't get it" He huffed, I got off and almost laughed in his face, he had the helmet on backward. I placed it correctly and tightened it

" is that good?" I asked moving it a little, he nodded and we got on the bike. 

"we'll be back soon," I said before looking back at Soul "Hold on" I moved his hands to my waist which he quickly moved

"I'm not meant to-" I let my bike move a little before stopping suddenly, and he fell face into my back

"See why you have to now?" I could feel him nod, to be fair I didn't mean to embarrass him but how he hid his face I was almost sure I did. I waved at the boys as we rode off. 

The embarrassment must not have stayed for long because his face was up and he held me tightly as he let the wind push on the rest of his body, he was having such a good time, I almost didn't want to stop driving and just go on a trip. I stopped at the store and we got off, he almost walked in with his helmet on before I stopped him and took it off for him. We walked into the store and Soul look too excited for it to hold in his body.