The Person Who Did The Unthinkable

Random Man's POV

Dark, Moody clouds filled the alrighty dim light that sparked outside my portable vehicle. Pats of rain splattered on my already soaked car. 

'W..wtf.. What the fat obese cow is that..??' Yellow lines shined in the empty parking lot. Slipping in with ease I parked my car. Turning my neck to look at the awfully kept building, "Need a fucking nightgaurd my ass. This place needs Jesus, or you know a gardener. This shit needs to be trimmed."

Pulling my eyes up, chuckling to myself, "Oh.. That's a bear. Not a cow. Ha, my bad." Opening the compartment in my passenger seat, slipping my hand inside, I grabbed my cross necklace, slipping it around my neck, a flashlight, and a gun, a handgun to be clear, which I slipped into my back pocket, 'Fuck, this nightgaurd outfit is so damn uncomfortable..' 

The black cap on my head itches the scalp, tugging on my purple collar gently to loosen it. The black tie sat against my chest, as well as it graced my leg. Purple was all that dress shirt was, rolled up to my elbows. Slipped into my black pants which covered my black dress shoes. A nice looking black vest contained it, ending right before my pants. An empty spot that shined purple was the bottom middle, a bit above the pants.

Slowly opening my door, I stepped outside. Wind slipped through my twisting clumps of  hair separating them from my face, my dark skin tone easily blending with the world around me. Grabbing my already running hat with my right hand, a burning sigh emptied into the cold abyss. Leaving behind a gray cloud with every one that emerged. With a soft flick, I turned on the already soaked yellow flashlight.

With a constant slow movement speed, I began walking towards the infested Red Flag building, 'Man.. I may not say here.. I may be dumb, but I'm not thisss dumb. This will be the one instance where the black man won't die.' Not sure if I'm thinking this out of fear or if this is something I should do.

With a bit of understandable hesitation, I grabbed the door handle. My fingers slipped against something under the door. Realizing it was a spider web, I quickly swung it open. Running inside while wiping my hand off on my vest. With another flick, I turned off my flashlight. As a glare of light flooded throughout the building. Making it pretty clear to see.

'At least they have a maid apparently,' The floor and walls in what I assumed to be the lobby held a few cracks, which raised up the black and white checkered gray wall. Black and white checkered pattern making up the floor as well.

To my right held a freddy poster, a game machine that held a few cracks within itself. Specifically on the screen and down the poor thing. The only thing showing on it was a color, purple. Which easily blends in with the purple build. 

Chairs laced around the room, noticeably in rows of 3, the one right across from the door had a pizza poster above it, 'I doubt this place would ever have a full house. So I don't see the point in that. But whatever.'

Turning to look at my left, noticing the hallway. Which obviously moved to the rest of the building, pushing my eyes more to the left, I noticed another black and white checkered surface. Gray coloring on the bottom rims and top of the table. Obviously a reception, sense there was a form of cash register on it.

Turning back to look at the hallway, I slipped through it, feeling a bit uneasy. Within a few seconds my ears picked up a country sounding voice that also sounded mechanical, "Now that there was the Freddy Fazbear Show.! I'm Bonnie.! And I'll see you guys, Next time–.!"

As I cleared more and more into the room, tables with cups and a ton of rotting smelling pizza came into view, 'Guess they don't have a maid.' 

6 tables with 8 chairs on the left and right side of it. Pinching my nose I shook my head, 'Who fuckin' died in here..?"

My watery eyes looked at the brightly lit stage, a bunny, bear, and chicken sat on it. The purple bunny held a guitar with his right hand sitting on top of the strings, while the left hand held up the entire thing. A red bowtie tied around his pretty dirty neck. A lighter color purple covered his stomach. His bright red eyes shined within the spotlight.

The brown bear that I saw hanging on the building outside was on the stage. A black tophat and bowtie was displayed on him. A microphone was held within his right hand, a firm grasp held on it. Blue eyes glowed against his suit. 

The yellow chicken has a white bib on her that says, 'Lets eat.' A white plate with a pink cupcake on top of it, which had black eyes with white pupils. A yellow lit candle was on top of it. Pink colored eyes were within this suit.

One thing they all had in common was the red and blue wiring that slipped outside of their suit, which looked to connect within the gray metal that seemed to hold the suit together. Not to mention the smell that came off of them, you would expect that smell to come from a dead body which rotted for years. It was enough to make anyone puke.

Turning around I ran into the opening labeled, 'Bathrooms.' Glancing around I grew increasingly concerned and confused.

'He/She door..? And Shemale Door..? Does that mean there's a door for trans people..? Or like just male and female for each.?' Not wanting to choose the wrong door and get in trouble I simply turned around, 'Guess I'm not using the bathroom tonight. If I even stay, that is. At this moment I doubt it.' 

Pinching my nose before running across the dining hall and into the parts and service room. Some sort of gray robot sat at the edge of the table on the opposite side of the room. Facing towards the left wall which held a door. Biting my lip I turned around, 'Ha, as if I'd go over to that door. Toward the sitting thing haha no. You'd have to be kidding me.'

Walking outside of the room, I closed the door. Pinching my nose as normal. Turning to the right, some sort of stage base was covered by a purple curtain, lighter purple stars displayed on it. Within a couple of seconds I was standing in front of it, 'What's in here..?' 

Turning towards the left I noticed a hallway, turning away from the curtain I walked calmly down the hallway. Reaching a door I opened it, bottles held on a gray shelf. Within a tiny room, "Right.. Death room. Standard."  

Closing the door, I walked a bit more down the hallway, to an opened powered door. Peaking my head inside, I saw camera's and lights and powered doors and laughed. Walking back outside the office, I chuckled while walking out, 'They gotta be out of there fucking minds if they expect me to stay."  Hahaha. 

Slipping outside the door, I did my hell no dance, which basically was me swinging my hips back and forth, with my hand on my hip. Opening my door, I set everything back inside my passenger seat compartment. Closing my door and after buckling my seatbelt I pushed on the gas. Exiting out of the parking lot. 

*Ring Ring Ring* 

Light popped on my radio, clicking accept to the call I suddenly heard.

"Where are you going..? You're supposed to watch the restaurant all night." Laughing a bit out loud, I turned my wheel and began driving towards my house.

"Like hell I will man. I don't give two shits if someone breaks into that place. They can have it for all I care, in fact, I choose life," Beep, call has ended.

'Ha, man has to be a fucking lunatic,' I easily thought as I raced down the road.

How it would actually be:

Man would roll up, see the sketchy building and go, "Ah hell nah." Doing a quick u-turn and dipping.

Thank You For Reading. I Hope You Enjoyed It. Feel Free to leave any recommendations For Me To Write. Have A Amazing Day, Night, Afternoon, Or Morning ❤. Until Next Story.