Part 7

Word count: 830 words

Seongwha's Pov :

"Mom n dad were are u going?" I said as they came down the stairs with there luggages.

"We have to go on a bussines trip to korea to meet with agents and what happened to ur leg" my mom asked as she made a disgusted look.

"I fell and thank u so much for caring , I really appreciate it" I said sarcastically as I asked elizabeth to take my bag to my room.

"Don't start with the attitude cause u know where that takes u" My dad said as I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways , put some ice on it or tell elizabeth to take you to the hospital" my mom said. "We will be gone for a month on business and maybe a little vacation so we left u some money on ur bed and some emergency money in ur closet. The kitches all stocked up and the maids know when to buy some more with the money I gave them so be carefull while were gone on the trip and be safe my mom" said as her eyes redirected to hongjoong.

"Hongjoong , is that you?" My mom said as her and my dads eyes widened and went to hug him.

"Hi ms park and mr park" Hongjoon said.

"Oh honey , just call me Maria" my mom said as she smiled at him.

"Its so good to see you again , we hadn't seen u in literal years" My mom said.

"Yeah , u know inbetween family stuff and moving I didn't have much time anymore" hongjoong said as he fake smiled.

"Well its so good to see u again honey , hope we see u when we come back again" my mom said as she hugged him and walked over to the car.

"My parents really love u , the explanation didn't even have to go through"I said with a scoff.

"Isn't that a good thing?" hongjoong asked.

"it is , but what is annoying is that none of them even care" I said.

"Hey ,its okay. u dont gotta be jealous. they love you to there just overprotective and they can't do that with me aka someones that's not there son" Hongjoong said pointing at himself.

"Whatever u say mr favorite" I said as I started walking up the stairs. "Are u coming or not?" I said as hongjoong just stood there.

"U want me to go up to ur room?" hongjoong asked.

"No , I just want you to come upstairs and clean my toilet" I said as I rolled my eyes and kept walking.

"Jeez , what an attitude" hongjoong said in a white girl voice as I smiled. I opened the door to my bedroom and soon heard a gasp from hongjoong.

"Does everything make you gasp?" I said in a way to sexual tone.

"Does everything make me what-" Hongjoong said.

"Nothing , just forget it" I said trying not to make it akward.

"Your bedroom is so big , what do u even do in here?" Hongjoong asked while looking around.

" Well I mostly just film only fans videos, u know the usual I said sarcastically.

"Please tell me ur joking" hongjoong said with his eyes widened.

"I am" I replied.

"Good , cause I was about to search it up" hongjoong said pulling out his phone.

"Are u saying u wanna see me naked?" I said in a surprised tone.

"Nooo , I was joking" hongjoong said panicking.

"Whatever u say , would U ever make one tho?" I asked.

"Maybe, who knows" hongjoong said.

"Why , do u want me to?" hongjoong said as he raised up his eyebrow.

"What if I said I did?" I said raising up my eyebrow.

"Why are u always acting so gay with me" hongjoong said as he rolled his eyes and sat on my bed.

"For fun" I said lying. I wasn't ready to tell hongjoong that I was gay yet , since that was literally the thing I bullied him for being for literal years. I only bullied him cause I knew I liked him back but my internalized homophobia was really bad back then but now I know what I want and that its okay for me to be who I am.

"U can draw hongjoong?" said as his eyes widened at the paintings on my wall.

"Yes I can I said.

"Since when? Hongjoong asked.

"Since I was a kid and used to take classes , remember?" I asked.

"OH shit , I remember now. But wait , I thought u dropped out of the classes" hongjoong asked.

"I decided to keep going with it after some time of thinking and im glad I did" I said.

"Can u also draw people's faces?" Hongjoong asked.

"I can" I said as hongjoong started thinking for a sec and then his face lit up.

"Want me to be ur muse?" He said as he put his hair behind his ear and started laughing.

"First of all , please don't say the word muse infront of me before I end my life and second of all Ill think about it" I said cringing at the word muse.