Part 12

Word count: 832 words

Seongwha's Pov :

We got to my house as we notice Elizabeth coming outside in a hurry and heavy breathing towards us.

"What's wrong elizabeth?" Hongjoong and I said at the same time as we looked at eachother.

"Its anna" elizabeth said as I ran inside and hongjoong helped Elizabth calm down outside. I go inside in a hurry and see anna another one of our house maids on the floor surrounded by a clear liquid.

"What happened?" I said as I tried to help anna up.

"We were working when her water broke" alice said as she helped me pick anna up.

"Help me take her to the car guys but be careful" I said as we all lifted her and took her to my car. 

"We will be back soon , take care of the house and don't worry she's gonna be fine" I said as I thanked the maids and got into the car with hongjoong asked as he looked at anna in the back seat.

"What happened with her?" hongjoong said as he put on his seatbelt again.

"She was working when her water broke all of a sudden , she wasn't even due for another month which is the only reason she was carefully working in the first place. I knew I shouldn't have listened to her and let her work" I said as I slapped the steering wheel in anger.

"Its okay , its not ur fault. She's gonna be fine and hopefully get taken care of in the hospital" Hongjoong said resting his hand on my thigh as I sighed. I drove as fast as I could once in a while exceeding the speed limit and made it to the hospital in 5 mins. I parked the car and ran into the hospital to look for help as hongjoong helped her out of the car.

A couple of nurses and a docter came with a bed and helped her up on it and took her into a hospital room as me and hongjoong waited in the waiting room. I bounced my leg anxiously trying not to imagine the worst case scenario.

"U really care about ur maids , don't u?" Hongjoong said as he looked at me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Ofcourse I do , they have been taking care of me ever since I was a kid. especially elizabeth , I was so scared when she came outside like that, I thought something happened to her" I said as I sighed and rested my head on hongjoongs. 

I fell asleep for what felt like hours and woke up to hongjoong speeking with the docter. I got up in a hurry and walked up to them almost fainting on the way.

"How's anna?" I asked as hongjoong grabbed my shoulder trying to make me more stable.

"She's better and she gave birth to a beautifull baby girl. You guys can't see her today anymore cause she needs to rest but tmr in the morning u guys can see her" The docter said as he smiled and walked away. 

""Want me to take u home?" I said as I tiredly smiled at hongjoong. 

"We can just go to ur house if u want , its closer and I already told my mom I would sleep there" Hongjoong said.

"Yeah it would be kinda weird if I took u back there huh?" I said as I put my arm around his shoulder and we walked back to my car.

"This day was filled with so many random shit but also good ones" Hongjoong said as he sighed. 

"Like what?" I said as I couldn't stop staring at his lips.

"Going on a date with you" hongjoong said as he smiled at me.

"Well your day is about to get better cause I forgot to give you this" I said as I reached in the backseats and pulled out a boquet of flowers.

"That's for me?" Hongjoong said as he smiled at me and took the boquet out of my hands.

"Ofcourse they are" I said.

"How did u know I love red roses?" Hongjoong asked me.

"That one day we went out when we were in highschool , remember?" I said.

"That was so long ago" Hongjoong said as he chuckled.

"Well I still remembered and I got u them in hopes u still like red roses" I said as I smiled at him and chuckled.

"U know what would make this night even more perfect?" Hongjoong said as he looked down at the flowers.

"What would make it perfect?" I said curiously.

"If you kissed me" hongjoong said as he looked up at me and stared at my lips.

The light from the moon was hitting his face making him appear even more angelic and I couldn't help myself but give in. I grabbed his face and connected his lips with mine , the taste of strawberry from his everyday chapstick filled my nose contently as we made out under the moonlight.

______________________________________

[Sorry if the kissing part was cringy , I haven't written anything fluff like in a while.]