❤️Expunged x Bendu💛

Request by : onyxagate

[3RD PERSON POV]

It was a rainy night, and Bendu was over at Expunged's house for a sleepover. Expunged, Bendu and Bandu were sitting downstairs in the living room watching TV. 

Bandu : Guys wanna play Mario Kart?

Bendu : Sure!

They play Mario Kart for a little while. Bendu lost like 12 times.

Bendu : Ugh! I'm not good at this!

Expunged : Hah!

Bendu pouts and Expunged and Bandu just laugh. 

Bandu : Well guys I'm tired I'm gonna go to bed good night!

They all say goodnight to eachother and Bandu goes to his room while Expunged and Bendu walk into Expungeds room. They sit next to eachother on his bed and look at eachother. 

Bendu : Y'know, Expunged.. I'm really happy to have someone like you in my life. Even if you're a little mean sometimes lol.

Expunged : I'm really happy to have you in my life too, darlin'!

They both just stare at eachother for a bit and then give eachother a deep, long kiss.

Bendu : I am tired. Lets sleep!

Expunged : Ok

They go to sleep, cuddling.

The end.

(BONUS)

Expunged wakes up just to see that Bendu isn't in his arms anymore. He shoots up and his eyes dart around just to not see Bendu. He gets up and runs downstairs, just to see Bendu in the kitchen cooking. 

Expunged : Phew..

Expunged walks up behind Bendu and wraps his arms around his waist while he is cooking

Expunged : Good morning, baby

Bendu : Good morning, Expunged! I am making breakfast burritos. Want some?

Expunged : Sure!

They all have Bendu's delicious breakfast burritos and have a great rest of their days.

END OF BONUS