❤️💙 Jambi x Barbu x Brobgonal 💙💚

(TW SMALL HOMOPHOBIA!)

It was a beautiful day outside, birds were singing, flowers were blooming, and on days like these... it's perfect for picnics! Jambi called his boyfriends and asked for them to go on a picnic they say yes. Jambi was now waiting in the park for them. While he was waiting He was setting up the blanket and basket and started to make them sandwiches. Suddenly he heards two voices.

Barbu : Hey!

Jambi looks behind and sees his boyfriends. 

Jambi : Hey guys! *Waves and smiles*

They sit down next to Jambi and start to chat. It was all going well until some random person walked up to them and said asked if they were all dating.

Barbu : Yes. We are. What is your problem with it?

Person : That's gross! That's technically cheating!

Brobgonal : SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU STUPID- *Intense swearing*

They start to all argue until Brobgonal pulls out a glock then Jambi and Barbu had to calm him down and shoo the person away.

Jambi : Hey I know what will calm you down..

He takes one of the lollipops from the basket and gives it to Brobgonal to calm him down

Brobgonal : LOLLIPOP! *N o m*

They all laugh

Jambi : These were suppose to be for after the PB&Js but I knew something was gonna make you mad so I packed an extra, haha.

They all had the rest of a good day at the park. 

The homophobic person ended up getting hit by a car.

The end!